Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's the worst byob. What is going on in this loving hallway, what could possible make this terrible smell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
fart ghost

Robot Made of Meat

Whose rear end does it smell like?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Whose rear end does it smell like?

probably a strangers rear end.

i don't get worked up about smelling friendly rear end

drilldo squirt

I can't identify the smell but it makes me gag it's so bad.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Stay safe fart ghost.

----------------

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

drilldo squirt posted:

Stay safe fart ghost.

social vegan

*throws a hot dog down it in an allusion to someone's mum*

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
stuff smells bad because it's super dangerous, go inside your apartment and don't try to leave, use your crack snake on the front door!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Order a sandwich in a bit to see if it's safe, if the sandwich guy never comes, you know to stay inside, if he does, you have a sandwich and you don't need to leave anyway.

FutonForensic

i can't appreciate drilldo squirt during D.S.A.M. when his hallway smells like a dumpster fire. sort this poo poo out

drilldo squirt

FutonForensic posted:

i can't appreciate drilldo squirt during D.S.A.M. when his hallway smells like a dumpster fire. sort this poo poo out

I wish I could friend.

----------------

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

I can't identify the smell but it makes me gag it's so bad.

Don't sign your posts!

Piso Mojado

just playing pard, it's probably just a dead neighbor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i think someone is walking around inside my rear end again as it looks a lot like a hallway

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

Order a sandwich in a bit to see if it's safe, if the sandwich guy never comes, you know to stay inside, if he does, you have a sandwich and you don't need to leave anyway.

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

• Locked thread