Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me riding the BART during my first trip to Le Bay Area: Lmfao... Hey. Guys.. Don't have a cow man. Lmfao. Remember that? Ooo, nice, Downwell huh? Yeah I have it on PC though lol. Lmfao. Anyone watch the Simpson's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

glad i escaped from the bay area so i don't have to drop 10 cents on a bag. gently caress you bay area!`

It's actually really helpful for the environment. Maybe you just didn't belong in the Bay Area.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Me riding the BART during my first trip to Le Bay Area: Lmfao... Hey. Guys.. Don't have a cow man. Lmfao. Remember that? Ooo, nice, Downwell huh? Yeah I have it on PC though lol. Lmfao. Anyone watch the Simpson's?

Bay Area swag.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

What if the BART was called the FART and it was a fart powered tram LOL

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont make simpsons jokes about the bart. thats all been done before and i prefer to stay on the cutting edge of comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I haven't lived in the US since 2007, and don't understand anything you're all saying, but Gravity rush had a really cool central gimmick and world design that felt underutilized

In Training posted:

Ys: Memories of Celceta

i never finished this and loaded my save yesterday and I'm stuck in a dungeon where I raised the water level and I can't figure out where to go and I ended up running around for an hour leveling up my attack skills. I had some combo that was like, SP recovered when walking, Skill EXP +5, more SP back when you get a kill and I can just spam the best skills nonstop until theyr'e maxed out

I think I'm in Lake Tolmes which is supposed to be close to the end anyway?

• Locked thread