Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

My fellow Pimps of the round.

We all love to talk shop about video games, talk poo poo about video games, and play video games. I say it's time we *made* a video game. Think about it...Pimp Zones very own game development studio! I get the badass chills just THINKING about it! So this is a Megathread to pitch ideas, maybe show off some artwork or modeling,generally just support the PZ game creation community.

I think it's time we brought the Pimp Zone to the mobile market.here's my idea: It's called Five Nites @ Slendermans .

So basically it's a combo platter of all the best stuff from FNAF/ The Slenderman game. Think about it. What's scarier than FNAF and Slenderman? Both that poo poo at the same time.

You play as a camp counselor who has to spend five nights at Camp Doom (Invader Zim reference - only dedicated gamers will find this.) who is tasked with finding all the Pages of Slenderman to send him back to his portal (another gamer reference. our games will be known for this sort of thing.)

Watch out for Slenderman though! If he gets you it's game over.

Well guys, what do you think? So far it's only in the artwork point, but I plan to work on it a lot and get the modeling done and then report back. So my good sirs, let's see some of yours! Post your ideas, progress and game development projects ITT!

[Hint for next game idea: A Pimp Zone created open world game alá Saints Row.(Pimp's Row?) ]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

looks possibly good OP. i can't personally verify because i immediately shut my eyes upon seeing the words "Slender man" and i also scremed and peepeed in my diappies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

looks possibly good OP. i can't personally verify because i immediately shut my eyes upon seeing the words "Slender man" and i also scremed and peepeed in my diappies

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Freddy Fozzbear vs Slenderman in a Jason vs Freddy style mash up film? Dude, this idea is spaldings to the wall awesome man. I definitely will support this idea.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
frigging sweet op! as a fellow indie pimp Dev I took a screenie of a pretty deece new game I'm working on :D :D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

frigging sweet op! as a fellow indie pimp Dev I took a screenie of a pretty deece new game I'm working on :D :D

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

lol, It's probably supposed to be that I, the viewer, am the retard but I'm interpreting that it's a self portrait by you. Beautiful work of art my man.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol, It's probably supposed to be that I, the viewer, am the retard but I'm interpreting that it's a self portrait by you. Beautiful work of art my man.

the screenshot was obviously taken by camera phone

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hizke posted:

Good art.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Big HUGE fat guy too big for his library chair from the 70s: So what we intend to do is build a world where the main draw is the world itself. We do this first by nominating Bernie Sanders as the Democratic Party nominee.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Big HUGE fat guy too big for his library chair from the 70s: So what we intend to do is build a world where the main draw is the world itself. We do this first by nominating Bernie Sanders as the Democratic Party nominee.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Prostitute Farm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

We all love to talk shop about video games, talk poo poo about video games, and play video games. I say it's time we *made* a video game. Think about it...Pimp Zones very own game development studio! I get the badass chills just THINKING about it! So this is a Megathread to pitch ideas, maybe show off some artwork or modeling,generally just support the PZ game creation community.

I think it's time we brought the Pimp Zone to the mobile market.here's my idea: It's called Five Nites @ Slendermans .

So basically it's a combo platter of all the best stuff from FNAF/ The Slenderman game. Think about it. What's scarier than FNAF and Slenderman? Both that poo poo at the same time.

You play as a camp counselor who has to spend five nights at Camp Doom (Invader Zim reference - only dedicated gamers will find this.) who is tasked with finding all the Pages of Slenderman to send him back to his portal (another gamer reference. our games will be known for this sort of thing.)

Well guys, what do you think? So far it's only in the artwork point, but I plan to work on it a lot and get the modeling done and then report back. So my good sirs, let's see some of yours! Post your ideas, progress and game development projects ITT!

[Hint for next game idea: A Pimp Zone created open world game alá Saints Row.(Pimp's Row?) ]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll make the billiards spinoff, OP.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Mfw opening the thread :mrgw:

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mfw after reading this :whitewater:

• Locked thread