Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
💻 email and main work crap 💻gedit, file browser windors, and incognito window same login of web app/email etc
💻 work web app
💻 chome with peronsal account etc
💻 creative zone with inkscape gimp etc

im not a programmer. sorry if this layout isnt very YOSPOS i just wabted to get the ball rolling as they say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
sorry boss but this thread has to be gassed. orders of cat mod

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

sorry boss but this thread has to be gassed. orders of cat mod

it would be funny to rig the posting glory hole most threads gassed stat by scripting the making and gassing of my own threads. banned for forums fuckery.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
could do itw ith the g-mine..

pram
Jun 10, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLpzBgBAyM

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
gently caress you dude

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

please gas the cat thread, thank

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

maniacdevnull posted:

please move the cat thread to PI, thank

A fate worse than oblivion.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sorry smythe. i'd love to contribute to another of your epic threads, but i have three monitors and thus have no need for virtual desktops. good luck with your thread though, i hope it goes well.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

although even when i am on my macbook i never use the virtual desktop feature (known as "spaces" on teh mac os) because it just seems kind of annoying. why do you use virtual desktops, virtual desktops users? change my mind about virtual desktops.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

maniacdevnull posted:

i do not have a virtual desktop because i do not work with computers but plz do this tia

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

maniacdevnull posted:

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

~see my amazon wishlistu~
none of the reddit kids will think my battlestation is cool unless i have at least two ridiculously expensive displays completely crowding out all usable surface area on my desk, sometimes i flip one vertically but the lighting is uneven so i just put irc on it and take a photo before putting it right back

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

oval office AND PASTE posted:

sometimes i flip one vertically but the lighting is uneven so i just put irc on it and take a photo before putting it right back

this is really all you can do

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

realpost: when i upgraded my computer i intentionally de-sperged by disconnecting the secondary monitor and never once have i wanted to go back, virtual desktop supremacy

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hell same. but i have an imac and it was one screen to begin with, there was no autism involved at any stage

pram
Jun 10, 2001
only class, taste, refinement

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

oval office AND PASTE posted:

none of the reddit kids will think my battlestation is cool unless i have at least two ridiculously expensive displays completely crowding out all usable surface area on my desk, sometimes i flip one vertically but the lighting is uneven so i just put irc on it and take a photo before putting it right back

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

don't post my battlesation!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

nice solar keyboard

• Locked thread