Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Hey everyone. Welcome to the snack exchange. We hate your body and want to destroy it with delicious snacks.

Here's how it works:
1) Post your stats (location, budget, etc.):
2) Post what you can send (American sugary snacks).
3) Post what you'd like to receive (Swedish stinky food):

Pretty simple, right?

Here we go.

Budget: $100
What I can offer: Delicious Southern US foods (Cheerwine, Prailines, biscuits, candied walnuts, real grits, Duke's mayonnaise)
What I would like: obscure and delicious regional specialties from around the world. Surprise me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Budget: $200
What I can offer: Anything you want that can be bought in the USA. I'll just Amazon Prime it or if it's specific to California I will go get it.
What I would like? Australian snacks in particular:
Chips (specifically Burger Rings, Twisties cheese and chicken) preferably in snack size packets so I can open from time to time without staleness.
Bundaberg Rum (don't judge)
Cherry Ripes.
Don't need Tim Tams, they sell them here now.

Bald Stalin fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Feb 15, 2016

the_chavi
Mar 2, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Scooore. This will be far more boring than it ought, since I live in the US still, but by 2017 or 2018 I should be back overseas again...

Budget: $30
What I can offer: Anything obviously American, homemade loafs of bread/cookies if it's not too far to ship, or chex mix otherwise (straight from my grandmother's 1060s garden club). ALSO a bang-up meal if you ever pass through DC. I do awesome BBQ, tacos al pastor, and chili.
What I would like: Anything from a country bordering the Mediterranean, the Balkans, the Caucasus, the Arabian peninsula, or Afghanistan/Iraq/Iran.

• Locked thread