Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Grill cheese is the most sexual fgood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

grilled pbj

1. make a grilled cheese except substitute peanut butter and jelly for the cheese

some would argue that this isn't a grilled cheese in any sense of the term, since you've removed the cheese and you already weren't going to do any actual "grilling," but I think it's delicious enough that it deserves mention

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
a fried egg is pretty good in a grilled cheeser, imo.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i like to use garlic salt and olive oil instead of butter on a grilled cheese

ThomasPaine

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
The secret is to put in jalapenos and maybe some ham and use decent cheddar

Jellidelic

i keep my gril cheez as simple as possible. Just good cheddar to make sure its gooey

for me the entire point of the operation is to have something that tastes fine as hell when you dip it into soup

google THIS

Jellidelic posted:

i keep my gril cheez as simple as possible. Just good cheddar to make sure its gooey

for me the entire point of the operation is to have something that tastes fine as hell when you dip it into soup

I see it as inverse, i.e. tomato soup's primary reason for existence is to serve as a dip for grilled cheese

Jellidelic

it's a real abbot & costello kind of thing, except with food that's really good on rainy days

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
is it a grilled cheese if i put basil leaves, prosciutto, and herbed goat cheese between little buttered and toasted baguette slices?

google THIS

some people get really fixated on calling a sandwich a grilled cheese when it clearly isn't

there's nothing wrong with not being a grilled cheese. in fact, some of the best sandwiches in the world aren't grilled cheeses

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls

google THIS posted:

grilled pbj

1. make a grilled cheese except substitute peanut butter and jelly for the cheese

some would argue that this isn't a grilled cheese in any sense of the term, since you've removed the cheese and you already weren't going to do any actual "grilling," but I think it's delicious enough that it deserves mention

Im gonna make this wish me luck

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

some people get really fixated on calling a sandwich a grilled cheese when it clearly isn't

there's nothing wrong with not being a grilled cheese. in fact, some of the best sandwiches in the world aren't grilled cheeses

It's the same thing with martinis. Martinis are basically one specific drink (which isn't very good, IMO), yet kids these days insist on calling anything served in a Cocktail Glass a "Martini." [/rant]

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls

Best grilled cheese Ive had in a while!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im eating a quesadilla right now which is kinda like a grilled cheese but hwith a "latin" kick

ScrubLeague

Latin is a dead language.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mexican Deathgasm

spread bread with bacon marmalade, add old cheddar and cayenne. spread mayo on outside of sandwich, fry until golden, throw in garbage, order pizza.

ScrubLeague

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

spread bread with bacon marmalade, add old cheddar and cayenne. spread mayo on outside of sandwich, fry until golden, throw in garbage, order pizza.

Same, but eat sando out of garbage because I'm a garbage person

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mexican Deathgasm

ScrubLeague posted:

Same, but eat sando out of garbage because I'm a garbage person

garbage sandwiches do have a distinctive bouquet

Jellidelic

the main man alton brown lays down what a grilled cheese is by its literal definition.

like a lot of his stuff it looks good but way too much of a pain to even try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY

chaymie
U put pepper jack and pepperoni on the bread and grill it. Good food. Four stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Nooner posted:

im eating a quesadilla right now which is kinda like a grilled cheese but hwith a "latin" kick

same
I throw some pepper and paprika in for some real Spice

• Locked thread