Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Bong is cool and those other two are insane drama whores.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
bong isnt very cool.. sorry

drilldo squirt

Hmm, I'm sorry you feel that way, Dumb.

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
theyre a wimp who cant flame people on their main so they use the byob shared account.. that sounds a lot more fail than win if you ask me

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i like matoi and think pedantra and bong are both pretty funny so on balance i guess i don't care

i hope our ex IKs are ok and recovering from their injuries. come back to us soon, ok?

hi how are you ♥

drilldo squirt

dumb crambo posted:

theyre a wimp who cant flame people on their main so they use the byob shared account.. that sounds a lot more fail than win if you ask me

While that's funny and pathetic, I doubt it's possible to be worse than the other two.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Let us follow Gilganixon lead and not even know there are sides. We will all be happier for it.

Piso Mojado

if someone could make a list of posters and how they compare to each other, perhaps in rank or teir form, that would really help me decide where I stand.

Piso Mojado

for now tho, I'm going with - I don't giv eafuck

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Piso Mojado posted:

if someone could make a list of posters and how they compare to each other, perhaps in rank or teir form, that would really help me decide where I stand.

same, or some sort of odds sheet that comes out weekly. I want to back a winner

bong

by Shine
there arent sides and this forums isnt about picking people (youre supposed to rank them instead, like piso mjoado suggested)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shaquin
There's like 9 people in here but it's very tense like the house in Big Brother. Sometimes everyone is in a hot tub sippin' and chillin' sometimes they are screaming in a kitchen incoherently about who is less chill.

drilldo squirt

Shaquin posted:

There's like 9 people in here but it's very tense like the house in Big Brother. Sometimes everyone is in a hot tub sippin' and chillin' sometimes they are screaming in a kitchen incoherently about who is less chill.

As the most chill, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it's not like the well of posting pals is real deep so we should be nicer to each other

i know we can do it if we try!

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread