Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

UHF FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/awildabra He's making bread. HYPE!

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

(Fat guy from Jurassic World voice) Oh, poo poo...

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

do you have some kind of fov thing going too? it looks rly natural and pretty and i love not seeing my dumbass items or hud but i've only played vanilla

Larry Parrish posted:

I think heavily modded minecraft is cool but I have never had any kind of interest in playing it. I like playing that insanely bad 4chan server that's been running for a million years because it lets you explore a bunch of ruins people made. Minecraft gives good exploration feels IMO.

also what is this server please?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

F1 turns off the HUD no matter what version, and I just made the FOV 85 is all, in that one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda wish this pack had a light version of Tinkers in it but I get why not. Guess it means I'll finally have to learn how to use an enchanting table.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching crusty mustard a lot lately and he has kind of sunken tired looking eyes and one day some dude in his chat kept typing stuff like "How are you doing that with ya eyes" and "No hate here, just wondering about ya eyes" and whatever and now whenever I look at Crusty's face I can't help but crack up.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Crusty Mustard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might give streaming this a shot since it's a little chilly in my room at the mome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lot of pubbies showed up. I died on the world I made the videos of so now I'm starting life anew on a beach.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I installed the shaders and I don't notice a big difference, just a lot of flickering like it's not rendering properly. goddamn it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

I installed the shaders and I don't notice a big difference, just a lot of flickering like it's not rendering properly. goddamn it

Might have to do with the setting called Chunk Loading or whatever. I notice if it's set to Multi-Core it does that for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You might also want to check in the menu under the Shaders... menu or whatever.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

You might also want to check in the menu under the Shaders... menu or whatever.

thanks, that fixed it! i'm liking the variety of rock in this pack. i wish there was a bit more stuff in it though, i don't like using the default chests and really want to build a good mod boat since i love sailing around.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's storage drawers as a storage alternative and maybe other stuff but yea, the point of it is it's a fairly light pack about the majesty of nature or whatever. A server for it would be epic probably, you could role play living on some UK punk band's commune or whatever.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just downloaded this and it's seriously gorgeous. Leaves cast super detailed shadows, it's amazing.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

This is just a guy with a gopro walking thru the woods. Wtf?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Ragg posted:

lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Ragg posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm gonna stream this in a mome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm live folks. Twitch.tv/wormskull

• Locked thread