Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Weird, last night Hanley was 1B/OF eligible and now he's only OF. Make up your mind, ESPN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:siren: A-Rod Retiring in 2017 :siren:

Let me know which one of you will sacrifice your team so A-Rod can play instead.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Thinking back to a question I asked earlier in this thread, any interest in setting draft order based on the previous season's performance? When I end up in 10th place I'd like first pick in the draft. :downs:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

foh with that WHIP difference deciding the match

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Accidentally sent my message to NC Dinos to the entire league. Good think I deleted my message about all those other suckers out there.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Spoeank posted:

foh with that WHIP difference deciding the match

Thanks Felix! !!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I'll take offers on Miguel Cabrera, Abreu, Belt, or any of my outfielders for starting pitching. (Hyu Injury Ryu)

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

coronaball posted:

I'll take offers on Miguel Cabrera, Abreu, Belt, or any of my outfielders for starting pitching. (Hyu Injury Ryu)

I'm interested in Cain, maybe Polanco, and Altuve :shobon: willing to deal Fernandez, Jaime Garcia, Zimmerman, Sano, Gonzo

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Moneyball posted:

I'm interested in Cain, maybe Polanco, and Altuve :shobon: willing to deal Fernandez, Jaime Garcia, Zimmerman, Sano, Gonzo

I'm still down for this if you want to propose something. I wouldn't know where to start.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Is Altuve off the table? Guy is unreal, but should regress to just R/SB/AVG, which is all I need. If so, I could just swing something for Cain.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Well no one is ever untouchable for the right price, but I'm way more likely to trade Cain or Polanco than I am Altuve!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

A month has passed, my offense is still awesome, my starters are still rear end.

I posted on the league message board as well. All my position players are available except Springer and Cespedes (and probably Altuve unless you pay a king's ransom) want SP cuz mine are injured and poo poo.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Who are the Unicorns? Willing to deal a useful piece for one slightly used Giancarlo "Glass Joe" Stanton if you're planning to either keep Trout, Arenado, and Sale or take the money and run after the season ends.

I'd like to improve my keepers.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Was winning/tied vs. Bi Bim Bap until Friday, and then my offense decided to bat .160 from there on out. Good game. I can't get too bent since I barely made the playoffs on the last day of the season. And my last ditch attempt to win ratios by starting every garbage pitcher today was fun!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Props to you for streaming literally every starter at me today. That was a tough matchup and I kept benching the wrong guys. GG

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok everyone who won should be getting an email from Paypal.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

thanx for the :tenbux: congrats to whomever won.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hyundai Unicorns won, but I can't remember whose team that is.

I need to a new country theme for next season. They have baseball in Australia so I'm tempted to go with that. Lots of possible stupid team names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Yeah I forget which poster is the Unicorns, but congrats to them! Great Finals, I streamed a couple SPs I shouldn't have and could never recover from that.

Cheers for running a cool league, Rand. Paypal went thru fine and I'll be back next year

• Locked thread