Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

the golf hell never ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Man, this manga is fantastic. Genuinely one of my favorites running right now, Fukamoto is just so good at writing characters in realistic(ally depressing) situations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It’s been five years since chapter 1

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MonsterEnvy posted:

It’s been six years since chapter 1

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I can get the Golf exam but he really spend two years without advancing his relationship...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The way years pass by in this manga like it's nothing is giving me existential dread.