Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Probably busted out some gt3 a-spec whilst eating eight dollars worth of fish and chips.

Did u have sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Did u have sex?

No.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just me and my homies playing gran turismo in our boxer shorts and laughing about how fail america is.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

red alert 2 or ghost recon? was GR even out then?

def was a PC game while the tv was on in the background

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I was in high school programming class and was finished my assignment so I was making a game where hobos fight each other and you bet on them

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Opps I posted that already

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Harvest Moon 64
Everquest
Donkey Kong Country 2
Age of Empires 2
Pokemon Crystal
Brood War
Gran Turismo 3
Final Fantasy IX
Metal Gear Solid
Diablo 2
Counter Strike
Oracle of Ages
ATV Off-Road Fury
Driver 2
Half-Life
Majora's Mask
Dragon Quest 1&2
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
SSX
Mario & Yoshi
Red Alert 2
Streer Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX)
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Crimson Skies
Team Fortress Classic
Sega Bass Fishing
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Baldur's Gate II

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The striking memory from that day was dad picking me up at grade school and saying "hahahaha the American pigs had this coming for a long while" and then back home I saw the footage on tv, shrugged and went on to play Crash.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

escape from monkey island

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Ristolaz posted:

I was in high school programming class and was finished my assignment so I was making a game where hobos fight each other and you bet on them

This sounds like the type of game thst would've been very popular on the TI-83, or 89, whatever the graphing calculator was that people would play Yoshi's Cookie and Crime Wars (Mafia Wars? Can't remember the name) on

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Muslim terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center and killed thousands. This is an outrage. Now our country's at war in Afghanistan! I can hardly believe it. Wait, what's that? Over there. What's that?

Haha, okay boys. You run off and play with your little War On Terror. All I'm concerned about now is the War On My loving Wallet!

This is the xbox i ended up buying. I wasn't an early adopter. I was either playing UO or smash bros. When I got that xbox though I actually ended up playing splinter cell on it before halo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Master Chief: "hey check it out. its halo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Ristolaz posted:

Reminded me of http://clayfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Hobo_Cop

• Locked thread