Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Is Ulf in charge of the PK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Down a goal, your goalie's pulled, why in the gently caress would you not put Subban on the ice?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ummagumma posted:

The Rangers were the better team at evens by a large margin. Hawks have really struggled with possession on the road this year

Hawks have been playing like poo poo for a month, full stop. This poo poo needs to change.

They don't even seem to be trying until they're fighting to get a lead back.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

grack posted:

Down a goal, your goalie's pulled, why in the gently caress would you not put Subban on the ice?

Michel Therrien

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

grack posted:

I just tuned in and assumed Subban got injured or was in the penalty box. That is some egregiously bad coaching

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

grack posted:

Didn't you hear? He's bad in the locker room.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Congrats whoever plays the Rangers in the first round.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

iwentdoodie posted:

Hawks have been playing like poo poo for a month, full stop. This poo poo needs to change.

They don't even seem to be trying until they're fighting to get a lead back.

I don't think effort really is the issue, I think the blue line is just overmatched. Once they're trailing other teams back off a bit and it gives them room to operate (like the last game against the Stars). I'm surprised Q hasn't tried splitting Toftbo and Keith up because the bottom 4 is getting crushed, and most the beats say the Hawks want to address the top 6 over the blue line. Maybe he's just keeping that card close to the vest until the postseason.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ummagumma posted:

I don't think effort really is the issue, I think the blue line is just overmatched. Once they're trailing other teams back off a bit and it gives them room to operate (like the last game against the Stars). I'm surprised Q hasn't tried splitting Toftbo and Keith up because the bottom 4 is getting crushed, and most the beats say the Hawks want to address the top 6 over the blue line. Maybe he's just keeping that card close to the vest until the postseason.

True. It's just annoying to see the same poo poo keep happening over and over.

But hopefully it's just the normal slump, and Q pulls his normal magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

LmaoTheKid posted:

Congrats whoever plays the Rangers in the first round.

Unless its Washington. :v:

• Locked thread