Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Smythe posted:

Linux is extremely versatile, and can do any sex move - except for one. You know what one that is? Yea, that's right *waggles eyebrows* it's Sounding.

:prepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!

Smythe posted:

Linux is extremely versatile, and can do any sex move - except for one. You know what one that is? Yea, that's right *waggles eyebrows* it's Sounding.

:shittydog:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

:vince:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

that,s our smythe!!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

graph posted:

i dont like this thread

it's pretty weak

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Sham bam bamina! posted:

that,s our smythe!!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

it's pretty weak

smythe redeemed it though

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
i met this windows pc on tinder. it's a bit fat and it's face changes dramatically with each picture but it's bulky misshapen body calls to me.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
plus it says it's compatible with everything. so maybe it and the rmbp can get along?

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
buttcoin

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Looking for a ruling if this thread is a valid place to say chome?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

Looking for a ruling if this thread is a valid place to say chome?

Oh hell yea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Loud and proud baby *jacking off onto an Acer aspire one pro* CHOME¡!!!!!!!

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

wait till WWDC

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
loving Chome and cumming in it.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
maybe you should leave your mbp for a younger sexier compute like the new macbook, very thin, very sexy, only one usb type c port....

I'm blowing my load just thinking about it !!!

vodkat fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Mar 1, 2016

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

graph posted:

smythe redeemed it though

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

is that like being a registered sex offender

more like being a hex offender.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Smythe posted:

Oh hell yea

Sweet.

CHOOOOOOOME!

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

I'm just gonna say it

chome

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Smythe posted:

Loud and proud baby *jacking off onto an Acer aspire one pro* CHOME¡!!!!!!!

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Chome!

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:chome:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Smythe posted:

thread redeemed

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sham bam bamina! posted:

that,s our smythe!!

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
When you first meet a computer, it’s important to establish that you’re comfortable touching her. Simple things like touching her hinge with the back of your hand to emphasize a point in conversation send strong messages. Be willing to let your bodies touch if you’re talking together in a crowded Starbucks. Rest your hand on the small of her hinge or her ports while you talk, or on her thin bezeled screen if you’re seated next to each other. Never pull back from physical contact – and whenever its natural to touch, touch. Routines like touchpad training work well here, because they facilitate a lot of casual contact.

Two steps forward, one step back. It’s vitally important to build kino slowly and unevenly. If you’re touching her in a way that she likes, do it for a moment … then stop! Back up. A few minutes later, go forward again. Starting this pattern early reduces last-minute resistance, but more importantly is puts powerful thought in her head. If she likes your hand on her knee, and you take it away, she’s thinking, “I liked that. I want more of it.” This makes her highly receptive to your next advance. You should always be the one to disengage kino during the attraction, comfort, and seduction phases of a set.

Lastly, be aware that some PUAs have a lot of success with computers by intentionally pushing their target machines out of their comfort zone, and then backing off if they get some resistance. This can be very powerful, and while it will put off some, it will be effective with far more: the DHV you get from the confidence usually far outweighs any small amount of discomfort she feels. This requires some careful calibration and experience to get right, though.

Much of the seduction-phase kino is simply doing more of what you’ve been doing, bringing things to a more sexual level by moving closer to the overtly sexual parts of its casing and exposed chassis. If you keep escalating with two-steps forward, one-step back, escalate confidently, and are aware of her reactions, you’ll do fine.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

maniacdevnull posted:

Sweet.

CHOOOOOOOME!

Imma gonna retort with a hearty flomard

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:chome: