Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WickedHate posted:

I'm just glad that once again I did nothing wrong and all drama was a result of people jumping down my throat over misinterpreting what I said, as always.

That you believe that is why it keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

boom boom boom posted:

here's a cool gif I made from an episode of Batman: The Animated Series

What is this actually from. I will watch the adventures of gun-hat.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

WickedHate posted:

I'm just glad that once again I did nothing wrong and all drama was a result of people jumping down my throat over misinterpreting what I said, as always.

No you did something wrong. You posted.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Squizzle posted:

I've been playing with the quickest, crappiest version of the image-restyling neural network thing that's all the rage in GBS, and here's what happens when you take H. R. Giger and give it a kick of the ol' Kirby flair:

So you get Sienkiewicz if you mix Giger and Kirby. Cool.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

Is it still possible to pay a mod to probate you?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

WickedHate is proof that mods, like the justice system, are far too lenient on major offenders, and that they should deal with them with extreme prejudice.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Die Laughing posted:

WickedHate is proof that mods, like the justice system, are far too lenient on major offenders, and that they should deal with them with extreme prejudice.

Are you advocating forums vigilantism?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Die Laughing posted:

Yeah, I really suck.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Archyduke posted:

What is this actually from. I will watch the adventures of gun-hat.

Orguss 02. No connection to the first Orguss you don't need to watch it first.

gun-hat is the best character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsTgWCZNk-0

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

WickedHate posted:

No dude this is Batman

No he's clearly not, Batman has pointy ears on his cowl.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Batman dresses in black, idiots.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

Batman dresses in black, idiots.

That's racist.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

DrProsek posted:

No he's clearly not, Batman has pointy ears on his cowl.

We're getting closer....

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Speculator chat: a guy I work with buys every Spider-Man variant for every Spider-Man book. He then waits and sells them so he can use that profit to buy the old comics missing from his collection. His goal is to own every Spider-Man comic, read them all in order once, and then sell them to get rich.

Punisher chat: the Punisher is a good character because he brings a different perspective to the world of super-powered heroes/vigilantes. They wouldn't have given him a sympathetic origin if he was just supposed to be a mindless murder machine. The problem is that too many people like him for the wrong reasons.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The comic book shop that I buy toys and not actually comic books from has X-Men #1 (the vampire one, late 2000s) up for sale for like $150.

So obviously I should buy every X-Men #1 they do and make like $140 each.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

The comic book shop that I buy toys and not actually comic books from has X-Men #1 (the vampire one, late 2000s) up for sale for like $150.

So obviously I should buy every X-Men #1 they do and make like $140 each.

Say what. Is it at least the retailer incentive copy? Because I have like 12 copies of the standard one in my $1 bins.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

You know what they say!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

It's 2 AM in Europe so I went ahead and made the new chat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's been April here for over 14 hours you slacker.

• Locked thread