Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

A Winner is Jew posted:

so I'd rather vote for the candidate whose ideas don't even sound good.

this is the important part, pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
This swing state poo poo is already BS; she destroyed him in Virginia, and she's going to walk in MI, OH, and FL.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Fullhouse posted:

this is the important part, pal

I live in CA and the primary will have already been decided by the time I'd even get to choose... so yes I will be voting for which ever democrat wins come November because literally gently caress republicans forever.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

A Winner is Jew posted:

I live in CA and the primary will have already been decided by the time I'd even get to choose... so yes I will be voting for which ever democrat wins come November because literally gently caress republicans forever.

I agree dude. It's basically a my team/their team thing.

Who could have known that a decade and a half of investing outsized political hopes in the power of Jon Stewart mugging could go so wrong?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Tercio posted:

I agree dude. It's basically a my team/their team thing.

Who could have known that a decade and a half of investing outsized political hopes in the power of Jon Stewart mugging could go so wrong?

Stewart was terrible sometime before 2004, hth

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Edit: Awful app is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Grouchio posted:

Very high functioning.

Unless you've been putting on a troll persona your entire time on this forum, I find this highly unlikely.

Darth Windu posted:

Bernie got more donations from more people, that's how democracy is supposed to work? Like one or two ppl shouldn't be able to give hitlery all the money she needs to win that seems disproportionate and a subversion of our system

Actually how democracy works is that you have to get more VOTES from more people, and that's what Bernie's failed at. If you think it should be who can get money from more people, well, I can't imagine why you'd even consider Bernie Sanders given your love of Mammon.

• Locked thread