Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Dangersim posted:

Why is everyone freaking out about a guy saying he took a scenic route and then making a joke

Ever since Sage lost and the UFC stopped trying to push him as a God warrior fighter people like him as a genuinely nice person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
No I understand that and he does seem like a great guy but it doesn't answer my question

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He's not joking

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I think Sage is very sincere.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Sterling gonna fight Caraway at Fight Night 88

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Dangersim posted:

No I understand that and he does seem like a great guy but it doesn't answer my question

The thing he said about toll roads was funny and then theres the ongoing less funny joke of people acting like they really want to gently caress Sage (now they do the thing where they say "Im not joking", and so on)

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't want to have sex with him

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:getin:

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Dangersim posted:

I'm sure you'll find it funny when someone breaks it down

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I know. You want him to make love with him, right?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Oh my god he's right

god drat that avatar rules so much

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The way people talk about Sage makes Chris Hansen sit bolt upright and look right in their direction from thousands of miles away

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

EmmyOk posted:

The way people talk about Sage makes Chris Hansen sit bolt upright and look right in their direction from thousands of miles away

Lmao someone photoshop him on a picture of sage

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

EmmyOk posted:

It's a shame he's clearly going to be on the undercard of 200, because that is a grade A GDT theme that I now have to sit on for months.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

-Atom- posted:

god drat that avatar rules so much

I'm a fan out outy's right now

I'm almost always on my phone so I'm checkin out avs on the big screen now like whoa

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Folks that May 29th card appears to own

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The New Yorker has an article about UFC in New York now

http://www.newyorker.com/news/sporting-scene/the-u-f-c-takes-manhattan?mbid=social_facebook

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You're joking

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I mean if Sage Northcutt approached you at a bar, when it's perfectly legal in a few years, I'm pretty sure you have to go home with him regardless if you're into dudes or not.

oh poo poo I just made the connection that Sage Northcutt is gonna be training with GSP up in Canada. Ohhhh....

mewse
May 2, 2006

It's illegal to gently caress 20 year olds in the states?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

mewse posted:

You cannot get into a lot of bars unless you're 21 or over as that is the legal drinking age.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

mewse posted:

To get into most bars it is

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

I hope Caraway puts on amazing performance and Miesha trolls him into losing again.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://vine.co/v/ijqWAePKvVp

mewse
May 2, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

You cannot get into a lot of bars unless you're 21 or over as that is the legal drinking age.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

To get into most bars it is

Oh... right..

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I wouldn't even want to do anything against the law or that's rude to cops, my favorite people. So good looking out all. If sage northcutt asks me to gently caress him in a bar I'll politely ask to see some ID and then call the police.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's too pretty to think about doing that kind of thing with tbh. Like I recognize that the statue of David is objectively beautiful but I don't want to sexualize it

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I wouldn't even want to do anything against the law or that's rude to cops, my favorite people. So good looking out all. If sage northcutt asks me to gently caress him in a bar I'll politely ask to see some ID and then call the police.

l o l

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Where in the bar, also what type of ID does he have

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Never stop making videos.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Sage is just the best I hope he isn't harboring a terrible secret

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Someone on the MMA Beat asked if Jones was going to get fined for making a public appearance without wearing rebok gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

crazy cloud posted:

Sage is just the best I hope he isn't harboring a terrible secret

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770541

• Locked thread