Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Not sure what I will do. My Mexican neighbors would probably use them to expand their construction business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'll probably kill myself

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Give them forum accounts to poo poo post burn all the bernie supporters.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
How much to buy the OP

Bidding starts at one gay baby

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I got word for my friend, just one word: Janissaries.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
If we're enslaving people based on economic class, how will we be able to differentiate runaway slaves from normal people? Their poor diction be a they're useless poors or maybe we brand their master's mark on their face.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Abolish minimum wage

Have 1 million black people build Great Wall of Mexico for $2.00/hour

Donald Trump's Minority Jobs Program

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Bloody Queef posted:

If we're enslaving people based on economic class, how will we be able to differentiate runaway slaves from normal people? Their poor diction be a they're useless poors or maybe we brand their master's mark on their face.

There's probably gonna be an app

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hope trump makes the minorities wear badges or sashes so I know what side of the street I need to walk on

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

NigelsPoppet posted:

I am a negro, will rights to own slaves extend to me as well? Or is this that same old racist system of slavery we had back before the late 1800s

Actually a much higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves than whites did!

Don't let anyone tell you that black people didn't have an equal opportunity to be oppressive assholes back in the day.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bloody Queef posted:

Trump's going to put a mark on the right hand or forehead and link it to a national database, so we can determine who may buy or sell in the market. If your mark scans slave you will probably just starve to death outside a McDonald's that refuses you service.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

there arent enough industries in the US dependent on 24/7 manual labour to make slavery economically viable compared to just paying people lovely wages op

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I will purchase a Greek tutor of rhetoric and a Cyrenian bath girl.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

boom boom boom posted:

Am I the only one who would feel really uncomfortable with having a minority person as a slave? I'd worry people would think I was racist.

I'd have to get a white slave, even though I bet they'd be the most expensive

Well why don't you have any slaves of color? Sounds pretty racist that you only want white ones? A black slave not good enough for you?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Slavery sounds good but I bet after a few months it'll get bigger and less cute and your kids will stop playing with it and you'll just end up flushing it down the toilet.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Grass fed organic slaves

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

In Detroit small groups of hipsters sharing rehabilitated slaves to tend rooftop gardens

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

social vegan posted:

In Detroit small groups of hipsters sharing rehabilitated slaves to tend rooftop gardens

you will be shunned and ostracized as a monster if you feed your slaves gluten

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Lufiron posted:

its surprising how you guys buy into his supposedly leftist ideals when he clearly has some sort of hidden agenda and hes saying whatever it takes to try to get into the white house. hes flip flopped on so many things, no one knows what he actually believes.

electing him for president is like using the random button on street fighter

Lands on Zangief

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lufiron posted:

electing him for president is like using the random button on street fighter

Works for Infiltration.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
it's not slavery, but the actually existing US prison system is also a grotesque white supremacist system of social control

burn down the american plantation

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

it's not slavery, but the actually existing US prison system is also a grotesque white supremacist system of social control

burn down the american plantation

Trump's opposition to the war on drugs would actually go a long way towards achieveing this.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
UPRISING CURRENTLY UNDERWAY AT HOLMAN PRISON IN ALABAMA

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Well I'm gonna go out and catch me a strong one.
I'm not a racist, we all eat from the same pan we do.

zimboe has issued a correction as of 16:21 on Mar 13, 2016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Based on my socioeconomic status I'm more likely to be a slave than a slave owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Gonna play Devil's Advocate here.

So imagine a modern form of slavery/indentured servitude.
you get room and board, a binding contract, health care, a job, job security, (slaves can't be fired) some walking around money.

Is this worse than homelessness, unemployment, dying cuz no health care? Or being discarded like a paper cup because you are old and worn and no longer economically viable/profitable to the corporation, regardless of your skills and experience?

Is this very different than being a wage slave? I think a lotta people would go for it just for the security and stability.
I am old. I have been discarded.
gently caress THE HEARTLESS GREED MACHINES THAT ARE THE CORPORATIONS THESE ENTITIES ARE NOT HUMAN DESTROY THEM BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU
FUCKEM
FUCKEM
BURNEM
THEY ARE ALIEN INVADERS OTHER THAN HUMAN
OUR CAPTORS OUR SLAVEMASTERS KILL THEM
I guess maybe this is why Bernie is doing better than I ever expected.
Things have gotten out of hand, folks.

• Locked thread