Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
My husband is really sweet and all, but I'm afraid he might make me turn skeletal some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

he's going on about how beautiful i am, my lovely hair, my angular face, my sharp teeth, my strong bones... wait damnit i said stop that honey!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

alnilam posted:

he's going on about how beautiful i am, my lovely hair, my angular face, my sharp teeth, my strong bones... wait damnit i said stop that honey!

Should I be worried that he keeps trying to get me to take handfuls of calcium supplements?

Shaquin
we all turn skeltal some day. you might say we are meat cocoons for the beautiful ivory demi god lurking within. i myself have already purchased a shortbow and rusty chain hauberk in preparation

google THIS

wife: do these jeans make my rear end look fat?

skeleton husband: (silently relieved that his face has no expression) no.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

oh great, another one of these threads. You know, i bust my hump at the church all day and this is what I have to come home to?

hi how are you ♥

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

oh great, another one of these threads. You know, i bust my hump at the church all day and this is what I have to come home to?

Honey I'm hooooome *skeleton laugh track*

ScrubLeague

It's really awkward when you get a boner during the sermon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

super mario batali posted:

Honey I'm booooone *skeleton laugh track*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Dad decayed, so what

google THIS

I thought skeleton priests had to take a vow of skelibacy tho

MrWillsauce

google THIS posted:

I thought skeleton priests had to take a vow of skelibacy tho

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Sometimes I have to sleep on the couch - his bones rattle when he sleeps.

google THIS

"honey, we're all out of whitening toothpaste!"

"well maybe if you'd stop using it on your entire body..."

alnilam

even though he's nice about it, i do wish he liked my cooking more. he always says "it's great honey" but then i catch him cleaning up all the food from a pile on the floor by his chair :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
When I'm watching football he keeps trying to change the channel so he can watch "Bones".

• Locked thread