Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

First I wondered what was so funny about both of those names. I mean they're pretty believable western names. And then I looked closer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Rally Vincent

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Spencer Henley-Hoko.

Oh, if Gundam isn't off limit:

Ryu Jose.

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?
Harry Mackenzie

Not to be confused with Harima Kenji

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

FutureCop posted:

Harry Mackenzie

Not to be confused with Harima Kenji

I swear I was gonna post this one

School Rumble was fun until it got weird near the ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Takoluka posted:

You can't say Edge Maverick without also bringing up Fayt Leingod. Fate Linegod.
Fidel Camus

• Locked thread