Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stik3

From President of the colonies to this.
how can pizza hut have such delicious pizza, but bail out so much on the dough? I mean, you order a stuffed crust pizza and you get half a pizza with a cheese stick melted in the crust, a delicious cheese stick i might add but where's my dough?
it's like they want my pizza to fall all over the place and lose all it's toppings

if any of you work at pizza hut, please take notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i like marcos pizza

Stik3

Ace of Baes posted:

i like marcos pizza

is marco your dad

the unabonger

Stik3 posted:

how can pizza hut have such delicious pizza, but bail out so much on the dough? I mean, you order a stuffed crust pizza and you get half a pizza with a cheese stick melted in the crust, a delicious cheese stick i might add but where's my dough?
it's like they want my pizza to fall all over the place and lose all it's toppings

Shaquin
i might do the hut tomorrow despite good local rias. no offense to my local authentic NY pizzerias that have been open for forty years or whatever and the za is amazing italo bros but I'm not giving you 23 bucks for a large pie because i know how much that poo poo really costs to make and you won't even bring it my house.

Stik3

Shaquin posted:

i might do the hut tomorrow despite good local rias. no offense to my local authentic NY pizzerias that have been open for forty years or whatever and the za is amazing italo bros but I'm not giving you 23 bucks for a large pie because i know how much that poo poo really costs to make and you won't even bring it my house.

i expect you to come back unhappy about your floppy pizza im telling you man they just save money by giving you less bread with your pepperoni and sauce

Shaquin
hhhn yeah what's cost to make one of these about four bucks? Let's mark that up several hundred percent and sell wings for a dollar a piece. all we need is a cooperative local government that won't let a competing venue zone within the town limits and we'll be kings!!!

Shaquin
i love floppy things. im a member of the local chapter of the Flop Boys and we like to get together and get limp with it.

Ace of Baes

Stik3 posted:

is marco your dad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco%27s_Pizza

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Stik3 posted:

If you get their pan pizza they replaced the insides with dough.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
In my area, Guido's pizza is good, so if guido pizza, they are not the same place.

----------------

Stik3

drilldo squirt posted:

In my area, Guido's pizza is good, so if guido pizza, they are not the same place.

still waiting for drilldo pizza

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
better than little caeser's pizza. cardboard and grease.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stik3

Shaquin posted:

i love floppy things. im a member of the local chapter of the Flop Boys and we like to get together and get limp with it.

do you happen to have a floppy drive still? haave to ask, it's for a friend

Stik3

Yobgoblin posted:

better than little caeser's pizza. cardboard and grease.

hello you got a lot of probations in a pizza thread are you really a credible resource? how well do you know a pizza? have you ever fell in love with a pizza? thank you for your time

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tru haha, it's cause i posted little caeser gifs & they hate little caeser. some of my good friends looked after pizzas until they matured. i cant say i've ever been in love with a pizza and i cant say that i've ever given love to a pizza. thanks for having me, i had fun!

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Yobgoblin posted:

little caeser's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXsBN5i6V8

Scaly Haylie

code:
Yobgoblin: why did you link a commercial
Lizard Wizard: It's a good commercial
Yobgoblin: i got the reference but in my opinion, cheap pizza isnt exactly the best pizza
Yobgoblin: i found the meat lovers content to be small and it fell off the slices easily
Yobgoblin: the variety was not wide
holy poo poo dude

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
secret's out! :aaa:

----------------

bacalou

pizza hut actually just parboils donated chuck taylor hi-tops and then presses them into a mold for the crust

barfdog

bacalou posted:

pizza hut actually just parboils donated chuck taylor hi-tops and then presses them into a mold for the crust

you act like the "converse special" isn't totally delicious. suspicious behavior imo.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
seems like knots are becoming a more commonly available thing

get you some next time to compensate your dough loss op

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
to flop or knot to flop

Kimetic
I ordered a hot dog stuffed crust pizza but only one slice of the crust contained hot dog. They love to skimp out.

Shaquin
garlic knots are very hit or miss and you can wind up with dry balls i wouldnt chance it with the hut

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Kimetic posted:

I ordered a hot dog stuffed crust pizza but only one slice of the crust contained hot dog. They love to skimp out.

that's straight bullshit. I've wanted to try that forever, but now I don't even know.

Senior Management

can you stuff the crust with smaller stuffed crust pizzas?

:jerry:

Stik3

Vynar posted:

can you stuff the crust with smaller stuffed crust pizzas?

Pizza Hut's premium pizza-stuffed pizza's sounds good enough to me. Leonardo would agree I think.

Robot Made of Meat

bacalou posted:

Really? I didn't think their pizza was that good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Shaquin

Stik3 posted:

Pizza Hut's premium pizza-stuffed pizza's sounds good enough to me. Leonardo would agree I think.

buddy its called the pzone and your taste buds are about to take a trip to flavor town. its a pretty seedy part of flavor town tho keep your windows rolled up doors lock and don't stop at the McDonalds the employees are very loud and i think subtly made fun of my order

Senior Management

They are my favorite of the fast food level pizza chains but I wish they were less greasy. I am all about that brick over pizza with ingredients listed in Italian that I don't understand.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we haven't had a pizza hut near me for a long time and I used to love their crust but my favorite chain pizza place has always been papa Gino's. Love the thin crust and sweet sauce they have though it seems like it's not as good as it was when I was a kid.

Senior Management

the pizza hut 20 minutes from me once experimented with selling breakfast many years ago. I was always curious but I never made it over in time.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just googled the breakfast thing:

quote:

The thin crust pizza is littered with bacon, sausage, hash browns, fried eggs and gravy. We've seen other, more realistic, interpretations of a breakfast pizza in the past. One of those instances included a September 2010 citing of a breakfast pizza at Domino's, followed by a homemade breakfast pizza in June of the same year.
http://stst.io/x2JNX5RLyHzdoHykA

ScrubLeague

There's a DoubleDave's pizza in the next town over if I want to go get a big fuckin pizza with everything. Otherwise the Pizza Hut right across the street is the only place that delivers and let me tell you that's a bummer.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

• Locked thread