Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
drat, they were good times

i used to login to my uncles account and he would get mad because id ruin his w/l ratio haha

woah peep thes hacks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
woah gently caress, remember Jipii games????

i used to love the gently caress out of this minigolf game

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pity bump

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

we used to play that in high school computer class and bet with each other and the teacher got real mad about the betting cause we werent supposed to do that

so instead of saying dollars we'd say "fish", like we'd play for 5 fish which was really 5 dollars but if we said fish we thought it was like a sweet code word for money

idk how the fish thing started but anyway yes i remember this internet thing

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yahoo chess hack: play 1 game against an ai and 1 game against a human, replicate your human opoonents moves in the aI game and use it to win

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's spelled "yahoo!," op.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

More like Yahoo! Poo. haha.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Valeyard posted:

yahoo chess hack: play 1 game against an ai and 1 game against a human, replicate your human opoonents moves in the aI game and use it to win

lol

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
msn gaming zone with dragonrealms and other poo poo

asheron's call, too

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Macromedia Shockwave

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
these games were really easy to cheat at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
yahoo pool was the only good online pool client for fucks sake i am so pissed that they shut it down

• Locked thread