Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
It looks good but I'm not sure what I want to get it for or if I'm gonna get Destinyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well it's looking like a 10/10 on my end. Love tom Clancey. Love third person cover shooters. Love Ubisoft. Love guns. Love destiny. Love MMOs. Love it's what makes a suburu a suburu. Love New York. Love viruses. Love loot. Love uograde armor. Love PVP. Love shooting homeless people like my hero Patrick Bateman. Love being on the headset with my bros planning the next attack.

Basically the division has it all in this gamers eye.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im sure lots of people will, not me though. Unless the people on this forum apply an extremely small amount of peer pressure which can basically get me to do anything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got a free Uplay code for it with my video card but I don't know if I feel like redeeming it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Im sure lots of people will, not me though. Unless the people on this forum apply an extremely small amount of peer pressure which can basically get me to do anything

Maybe this will whet your whisle a bit: every player can gets their own little pet robot that goes to collect herbs and mines for ore and when you log on he greets you And says about 200 specific phrases about his day

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Does it has cross platform multiplayer op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Benny D posted:

Does it has cross platform multiplayer op

No, and this has swayed my decision to not buy it.

Topic Locked.

• Locked thread