Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what
car analogy
poo analogy
goku
:gas:
View Results

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It has to be from a horse, right? Who the hell rides horses down the road where cars, a superior form of transport, drive? Why is there a giant trail of what appears to be horse poo poo stretching about three yards long in the road with no horses in sight? Do the people not riding the horse notice when their chosen mode of transportation releases several pounds of feces in the right of way? If my car took a giant dump on the road I think I would notice something so significant even if I had the windows rolled up, and I would probably be so embarrassed by the faux pas that I would shoot the car and then myself. Well, you can't kill a car by shooting it like you can a horse, but the point still stands: people who ride horses on public roads and then their horses leave a giant pile of poo poo on the road should kill their horses and kill themselves.

this lovely post is brought to you by the smilies :iiaca: and :iiapa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if your in the right region its likely Mennonites or the Amish op hth

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Shaquin posted:

fuckin RFRA

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

fingerbang that lil goku

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Boko Haram posted:

fingerbang that lil goku

how can i date that cute boy in your av

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

how can i date that cute boy in your av

thats a man

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
wait poo poo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shaquin posted:

wait poo poo

trap sprung iukwim

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
poop crew?

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
When I lived in Manchester NH, one time the circus came to town and an elephant or something took a massive poo poo on a side street, and nobody cleaned it up for weeks because it was Manchester NH.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
horses dont poo poo in a trail OP... me thinks you protest too much..

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mdm posted:

It has to be from a horse, right? Who the hell rides horses down the road where cars, a superior form of transport, drive? Why is there a giant trail of what appears to be horse poo poo stretching about three yards long in the road with no horses in sight? Do the people not riding the horse notice when their chosen mode of transportation releases several pounds of feces in the right of way? If my car took a giant dump on the road I think I would notice something so significant even if I had the windows rolled up, and I would probably be so embarrassed by the faux pas that I would shoot the car and then myself. Well, you can't kill a car by shooting it like you can a horse, but the point still stands: people who ride horses on public roads and then their horses leave a giant pile of poo poo on the road should kill their horses and kill themselves.

this lovely post is brought to you by the smilies :iiaca: and :iiapa:

like anything, it depends

do u live in Amish country or detroit

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

gently caress the ROW posted:

horses dont poo poo in a trail OP... me thinks you protest too much..

who shits in a trail then? or was the poo poo looking poo poo not poo poo?? so many questions and I forget the plot of Hamlet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

mdm posted:

who shits in a trail then? or was the poo poo looking poo poo not poo poo?? so many questions and I forget the plot of Hamlet

Did you let your mom go outside again? That's probably where it came from.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It was me op I had to go real bad.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shaquin posted:

Hmmmm Amish ppl usually take small, firm, compact shits that are rich in iron from their cast-iron wares. :shrug:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:iiam: op, but that is why it is so fascinating.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i say "hello mdm, how's it going"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Gazpacho posted:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gazpacho posted:

:captainpop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

horse poo poo looks like charcoal briquettes

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

AT least the horese has the dignity to show you its environmental effects up close and personal instead of taking effect 50 years from now when they give your kid a slow death from skin radiation rot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gazpacho posted:

finally someone takes this thread SERIOUSLY

schmitty9800 posted:

AT least the horese has the dignity to show you its environmental effects up close and personal instead of taking effect 50 years from now when they give your kid a slow death from skin radiation rot

horses fart emissions too buddy!

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i was bicycling the other day and an old guy who was riding his motorized scooter in the bike lane was leaning off one side of it taking a piss in the bike lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Macasaurus posted:

i was bicycling the other day and an old guy who was riding his motorized scooter in the bike lane was leaning off one side of it taking a piss in the bike lane

this is the correct Natural Order, that with the superior mode of transport gets to poo poo or piiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssss all over the road

• Locked thread