Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
cat football sounds good because it will encourage organized play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Everyone runs the wildcat offense.

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
I have a dog deck but its actually just a deck of cards with dogs on them

GotDonuts

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Flagellant! Get over here so I can flog you!

Pizzatime

disappointed that this wasn't about a cat themed magic deck

Android Blues

ScrubLeague seeing some trellis fencing and timber: dang, that would do for a Cat Deck

google THIS

Android Blues posted:

ScrubLeague seeing some trellis fencing and timber: dang, that would do for a Cat Deck

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Hi scrub league I hope you post updates of your cat deck. I am sad the anime nite crew thread disbanded because that was a fun thread and I enjoyed your nightly work/catdeck/fire emblem updates

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
have you any holofoil cats??

Twerkteam Pizza

This owns and I may try to make my own when I get my own home.

Because it owns

Twerkteam Pizza

ScrubLeague posted:

please enjoy calling me the meme F-word like they do in other threads.

Scrub League, you are such a Funny Fantastic Fetching Friend.

Here's me and my kitty chilling after I dropped my girlfriend off at the airport this early morning

ScrubLeague

Twerkteam Pizza your cat rules it looks like my cat Mutley who is on my lap right now my phone is not within reach or I'd take a picture.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

twerkteam pizza you a chill motherfucker with a chill kitty cat how does it feel?

Twerkteam Pizza

ScrubLeague posted:

Twerkteam Pizza your cat rules it looks like my cat Mutley who is on my lap right now my phone is not within reach or I'd take a picture.

Gabe says that Mutley sounds like a chill mofo and if either of you ever are around CBus you should hit us up

MrWillsauce posted:

twerkteam pizza you a chill motherfucker with a chill kitty cat how does it feel?

Chilly ma doo

Maybe Magpie

Stop! I have a license to post!

google THIS posted:

*smugly shuffling my dog deck* ok bro, let's play

i appreciate this post

ScrubLeague

We finally got more than two days of dry weather in a row so the lawn got mowed and I took these exterior pictures of the Cat Deck this morning.

Yesterday I went down to the Home Depot and picked up some catnip and peppermint plants, and planted a pound of wheat grass seeds in some window boxes. Once those start growing I may have more pictures of the cats enjoying the Cat Deck and its vegetation.

----------------

bacalou

you are a good Cat Dad, scrubleague

ScrubLeague

Thank you bacalou

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hi scrub league, cat deck looking good. have you started making a playground for your cats in it yet?

also where do you hang out now that anime night crew thread is gone?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its hosed up that byob poster Chill la Chill is breeding cats for unethical purposes (fur farms??)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

well my cat sheds a lot so I might as well make some money out of it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have heard that a good cat deck can increase the value of a home considerably

Hobo Pyro
op my family used to have one of those now i live in an apartment and my cat has anxiety can i come visit and violently relive my childhood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague

Chill la Chill posted:

hi scrub league, cat deck looking good. have you started making a playground for your cats in it yet?

also where do you hang out now that anime night crew thread is gone?

I haven't started adding toy fixtures or anything in yet, but climbers and shelves are next on the agenda. Then I'm going to add bird and squirrel feeders behind the fence to attract wildlife.

Also I've been posting in the Work Crew thread and less frequently in the ADTRW chat thread.

----------------

• Locked thread