Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've been doxxed!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's a lifestyle you philistine

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Grand Prix award, which earns the winner 1 million yen's (US$8,809) worth of Tenga, went to Juntarō Atochi and Ryo Saitoh for this commercial, "The Dawn of My Wienie." Tamura said it reminded him of a shampoo commercial, while Morimoto suggested a high-class car driving through the rain. The recipient, overcome with glee, said he had based it on a spacecraft launch. "While watching sci-fi movies like Armageddon and Interstellar with the thoughts of a virgin, I wanted to convey the romance of masturbation transcending sex," he explained.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that's a lotta tenga

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The Dawn of my Wienie

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
Really, the 1,000,000¥ question is how long will that tenga last?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I never got the idea of a disposable sex toy

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I never got the idea of a disposable sex toy

Beats having to wash it out

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Historic moment for anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-zAljAgqs

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not even anime can make working at McDonald's look fun

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

I flipped some burgers in my youth. and it wasn't so bad. At least not back in the kitchen and when you had a good/fun crew on. I remember we used to do stuff like grabbing some eggs and a bunch of little sugar packets and making meringues.
Actually now that I think about it, most of my friends now in my adult life were people I worked with at Maccas.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Not even anime can make working at McDonald's look fun

It can and has, in the much celebrated adtrw anime of the year 2013

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I flipped some burgers in my youth. and it wasn't so bad. At least not back in the kitchen and when you had a good/fun crew on. I remember we used to do stuff like grabbing some eggs and a bunch of little sugar packets and making meringues.
Actually now that I think about it, most of my friends now in my adult life were people I worked with at Maccas.

I worked there for a while and everyone else there were borderline psychotics with drug problems.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

.jpg posted:

It can and has, in the much celebrated adtrw anime of the year 2013

zorak era adtrw taste was weird

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sakurazuka posted:

Beats having to wash it out

invest in laundry machines.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I worked there for a while and everyone else there were borderline psychotics with drug problems.
just like this forum

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lmbo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

zorak era adtrw taste was weird

Part Timer was not special but it sas delightfully fun.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

Clearly you worked at Australia MacDonald's or in some other country that isn't America to be calling it Maccas.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
GJ-Bu

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.crunchyroll.com/cory-in-the-house

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/Anime/status/717928653238050816

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/721061794769293313

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

If the publisher cannot accept everything that makes up Ellen Baker, they don't deserve her.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/EIIenBaker/status/719719331156766721

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

oh

so that what this is all about

• Locked thread