Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Get owned, HulkaMatt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Resurrecting this thread to say my favorite part of this league is stil lwhen you go "huh I wonder why this guy hasn't started in a while" and realize he got DFA'd a month and a half ago

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
So can someone throw out some candidates for the LVP?

Derek Norris looks like a pretty good choice, despite the lack of AB. I wanted to get the most AB with the worst yahoo rankings, but it started to include some marginally okay players like Nick Markakis and Maikel Franco after the 400 AB mark.

Norris in his 367 AB: .183/.246/.324, 43 R, 67 H, 12 HR, 37 RBI, 29/123 BB/K, 6 steals.

I'll take a look at the LVPitcher later, or what I'd like to call the Cy Yi Yi :psyduck: award

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

James Shields is going to qualify for the ERA title, with an ERA over 6. You can't beat that.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Coincidentally, I drafted both of those players and am in first place :smuggo:

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I may have lost to Monicro in the playofffs but my team was the shittiest from beginning to end and everybody knows it :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I have a chance to win this, but it's going to take some moves. Some bold moves.

• Locked thread