Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
tfw boss calls you into his room because he's almost dead :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Guys, what happens when we die?

It's...no, it's nothing really, just...I think Jim just got confused or something. He walked right off the railing...kinda like, passed through? Like a ghost? Anyway, when he hit the ground and all his arms and legs twisted like that...eyes all bulging, down there in the ravine...anyway, when it was over, he began flashing a few times, and then just...faded away. Like...like he'd never been.

Well, there was something. Oh, uh, a box of rations. Yeah, didn't even know he was carrying them, but they were just there, floating slightly off the ground like usual. So...what...what happened?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You respawn in 1-7 days depending on your workplace. Unless your job doesn't give death coverage in which case lol

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Man you guys complaining about working for Majestic 12 don't know how good you all got it. Working for Shadaloo is a pain in the rear end. FANG likes gassing the cafeteria during lunch break, says if he can finish eating in two minutes everyone else can too. Vega just broke another mirror and stabbed a couple more of us goons just because he woke up and saw a zit on his face again. And Bison....don't get me started on Bison. Dude's got all those creepy emotionless women always around him and he never shuts about things being delicious and how one Bison dollar will be worth five British pounds once he kidnaps Queen Elizabeth.

Man I knew I should have joined up with HARM instead, I hear they get dental.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Oh no! I dropped the LIFT KEY!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm sitting there, minding my own business, and then some flashy jag ran up & beat the poo poo out of me! Anyways I'm stuck to his leg, hitching a ride to the Undead Berg, so if anyone wants to meet up there and wail noiselessly while reaching toward the sky hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You thought being a bread merchant was easy? It's not. You know what my routine consists of? I stand around in a shop all day, all night. I never sleep. I don't eat. Ever since I took up this gig, I've found myself entirely incapable of even moving an inch away from where I opened my store. The shop's inventory currently consists of six bread rolls, two baguettes and a currant bun. Oh, and six hundred and eighty five thousand rusted swords, rotten trout, torn shirts, broken pieces of wood and wolf fangs.

Y'see, I live in a dense, sprawling city that's populated by five peasants, two guards and (by my last count) twelve other merchants, but I've never had anyone buy any baked goods from me. But holy poo poo are people willing to sell things to me! In spades! Forever!

My pa always said "Location, location, location" and now I spend my time thinking of all the fun ways I could be defiling his grave because I wasn't expecting my homely little shop at the front of the city - right by the gates - to become a sodding landfill for all these bloody adventurers to constantly pawn their goods off to me. City rules say I have to take whatever they give me. That's great. Super grand. Can't complain, of course, since regulations demand I keep my discourse limited to "I have many baked goods for sale!" followed by a "Safe travels to you!" after Sir DarkMurder unloads another bag of crap directly into my hands.

Anyone else had to deal with this sort of thing? I hear innkeepers get it rough too. Hundreds of people standing around in their taverns but you'll never see 'em drink a drat thing. I wish I could've been a weapons vendor instead. Nobody ever bothers those guys.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yo seriously anyone have any openings in their team? My co pay for the insurance in Fox Hound just went up through the roof once liquid died.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

3/15/16

Made post on something awful forums.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

3/17/16

Made another post. How much longer will this go on?

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

so you've got a revolver with two bullets, and you got hitler, osama bin laden, and batman all tied up and helpless in front of you. who do you shoot?

heh, easy question. i shoot batman. twice!

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Strange, I just lost visual on a camera in sector C. Should file a report to Maintenance about that. Seems to have been happening a lot lately.

There went another one! Seriously, who did we buy these cameras from?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

homeless poster posted:

so you've got a revolver with two bullets, and you got hitler, osama bin laden, and batman all tied up and helpless in front of you. who do you shoot?

heh, easy question. i shoot batman. twice!
Dumbass, everyone knows Batman is bulletproof. My buddy works for Two Face and he told me as much.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

*silently walks back and forth across the same patch of ground.*
*leaves large blind spot near vent shaft behind me*
*falls asleep for 15 seconds*
*continues patrol*

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ice Fist posted:

Command. Be advised. I saw a cardboard box move. Should I investigate?

This is Command, stop fooling around. Over.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

CP, CP, this is Zoya 3! I think I saw someone get taken by a balloon!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Does anyone have the door code for the security room? I had it stored on my PDA but I think I must have dropped it somewhere.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Hey, my relief isn't scheduled until 0600. But man I'll take it, I need to drop a steamer and masturbate.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

bold_kobold posted:

You no take candle!

but he take candle anyways!!!! lol u lose candle all the time

also hey why it so dark in here now

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
THAT FUCKER TOOK CANDLE!! YIP ME KILL!

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

Criminal sociology is a hobby of mine. I think it's important to understand not just the individual, psychological roots of one's behavior, but also the social circumstances that foster that behavior. Whether we like it or not, we are shaped by our environment.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yo seriously anyone have any openings in their team? My co pay for the insurance in Fox Hound just went up through the roof once liquid died.
Just be glad you've got the ACA now. I could never get insurance because recessive genes were a pre-existing condition!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

You remember when Dr. Wily had the suggestion box up in the break room? Well, no joke, I filled out a slip with "You should make a robot called 'Abletobeatupachildrobotman' whose special ability is not sucking," and stuck it in there. Well I thought it was funny. Anyways, he must have gotten a lot of stuff like that, because it was taken down two weeks later...

...also, there must have been a camera trained to it, because a week after the box went down I got a promotion to robot master and was renamed Micropenisman.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

help half of my body is stuck in the wall

edit: i don't think this was supposed to happen, it's solid brick

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Skipped small arms training for the 8th day in a row, with everyone else on this floor.

It's weird, but I think the guys one floor down attend even less.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

help half of my body is stuck in the wall

edit: i don't think this was supposed to happen, it's solid brick

this happened to me once. to make matters worse I had one of those keycards on me, you know, the ones we use to get between different areas and we only have one of each? anyway this loving guy comes up and just starts shooting at my face over and over and over again. I guess he couldn't hit me cause i was mostly in the wall, but he kept going anyway and it was pretty scary and the sparks from all the bullets hurt alot.

anyway he came up and hit me with the butt of his gun and i died but he couldnt get the keycard lol owned

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I know it's not "PC" to say, but I'm glad that the larger purple goblins are kept across the bridge in the darker half of the forest. Every time I have to go over there I get bullied. Anyone else having the same experience?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know it's not "PC" to say, but I'm glad that the larger purple goblins are kept across the bridge in the darker half of the forest. Every time I have to go over there I get bullied. Anyone else having the same experience?

PostSecret: I let out a little inhuman hiss of joy every time the hero kills one. *picture on postcard is offensive old school print ad for Happy Goblin Brand Ichor Pies*

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Yesterday I got shot in the back by like, 3 arrows. I checked each time and there was nobody there. It must have been the wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

FactsAreUseless posted:

I knew you were a little bitch.

Meet me by the oak tree with the dead knight in front of it. We'll settle this like proper hobgoblins.

• Locked thread