Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

no they will not posted:

Check this out: The digital root of any multiple of 9 is 9

Whoa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
WHY DOES IT HAVE A COCKNEY ACCENT

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
This game is getting more and more bizarre.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

The Edgeworth spinoff is really good.

i liek the second more. edgeworth is like a superhero in it and its badass

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What in the hell is happening in this game?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Didn't have the password for a computer. Got a to be continued. Being able to jump back and forward is an insanely useful tool.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You should definitely play 999 before this, anyone considering it. If only because I'm pretty sure with the convenience of jumping in VLR you'd get frustrated at playing 999 over and over again.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

You should definitely play 999 before this, anyone considering it. If only because I'm pretty sure with the convenience of jumping in VLR you'd get frustrated at playing 999 over and over again.

also the fact that getting the to be continued and finding the information to bypass it in another timeline is a big twist ending in 999 and just a regular game mechanic in vlr

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Free the Soul? Brother? Left? I'm glad they have the gold archives to somewhat explain this, but it is still extremely confusing. Guess I need to get more endings...

The music is really good in this game, also.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Dio end...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You thought it was a game spoiler? Well it was me, Dio!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the first timeline I ever went down had the book with joke spoilers for the rest of the game and I felt really smart thinking I had everything figured out after 2 hours and then when the actual ending starts rolling out I was flabbergasted

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I don't like picking betray. I'm not cutthroat enough for the Nonary Game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The pantry and the infirmary blue code puzzles are diabolical

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Quark lost his mind and tried to off himself in the infirmary. He was squalling about his soul being trapped. I wonder if this has anything to do with that cult mentioned earlier.

Also, when I use spoilers from here on out, I'm going to be discussing things that might be spoilers and I don't want to ruin the game for anyone else. The only joke post I will make with spoilers is the one four posts up that is very clearly a picture.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Clover end...what the heck.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'd like to continue this game, but I have to play Dark Souls 3. So much gaming available....

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
well it's a hand held game so you can play it on the bus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Vita fail

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

According to HowLongToBeat.Com, the average playthrough of 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors takes 9 hours to complete :staredog: :bernget:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

no they will not posted:

well it's a hand held game so you can play it on the bus

I actually signed up to do a medical study, so hopefully I'll have a day next week where I'll be in a hospital for 12 hours with nothing to do but drink water and portable game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

I actually signed up to do a medical study, so hopefully I'll have a day next week where I'll be in a hospital for 12 hours with nothing to do but drink water and portable game.

goodluck on your aids study

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

goodluck on your aids study

12 hours to determine just how funny it is to have AIDS.

• Locked thread