Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

One time I went to a bar and got really wasted and brought this ugly chick home. Turns out it was a reptilian grey and now I have space herpes. How do I cure space herpes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Man if I were a reptilium the first thing I would do is reveal myself to a few crazy people so that I became associated with lunatics and stuff and nobody would take reports of me seriously. Lol haha

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Is it account sharing if an RG possesses a goon and posts? We....err...I mean, a friend needs to know.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Is it account sharing if an RG possesses a goon and posts? We....err...I mean, a friend needs to know.

bring back old gbs

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Jenkem Delivery posted:

One time I went to a bar and got really wasted and brought this ugly chick home. Turns out it was a reptilian grey and now I have space herpes. How do I cure space herpes

The Space Herp's pretty bad but most humans have a tagalong or two from other planes they're usually not aware of. Minor simple spirits like bugs, maybe.

Just understand that a reptilian intelligence is doomed never to fully understand the complex powers behind the emotion of love, so maybe you got one up on that drunk bird you brought home. How is the ol' wife anyway?

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

hampton posted:

It's clear to me now that I am in direct communication with an RG inhabited mind and it is you, and you are the source of the negative energies I was experiencing today while browsing, not to mention the cause of my headache. Your reptilian brother was so angry at me last night he was breaking branches off the tree outside out of frustration because I was ignoring him completely. :D You won't create a false reality of fear in me either. You are inhabitated and the reason why you were targeted is because of your smarts, but RG are incredibly intelligent entities and it is clear that one overtook your untrained aural defenses, most likely without you even realizing. They are utilizing your thoughts and intellect in order to gain further access to your mind and present themselves in full manifestation to me. Do you even remember the last five minutes? Read this post as many times as necessary until you suddenly feel a wet electrical presence exit your body. I have no choice but to place you on the ignore list now. I am saving what is left of your humanity by doing this, the inhabiting RG will possibly move to a new host now. I am full of good vibes and my positive thinking will overcome you.

They're welcome to my lovely sadbrains if they really want them. I'm pretty sure once they get inside they'll take one look around and decide it's too much of a fixer upper to bother with.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Hey OP, have you thought about talking to somebody about this in real life? It must be really hard to be in contact with extraterrestrials who do weird poo poo to you. :( I bet some therapy would help.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Seriously if I had invisible alien hands touching me and grabbing me I would need drugs to deal with it, just sayin'. No shame in getting help for that poo poo.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
op, do NOT go to flowers.vg

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Pics / video footage or it didn't happen.

Also tell them I'm down for interspecies sex.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Microwaves Mom posted:

Also tell them I'm down for interspecies sex.

too late they already raped u

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Go back on your meds. Your family loves you and doesn't like seeing you like this.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress theyre butt

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

piss a poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

edit: sorry op that was crass of me. i was tryingh to say that you should be nice and make some new friend

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

drunk dog posted:

too late they already raped u

don't remember it so it wasnt fun. Come back for more but make me remmeber it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
side note did anyone else see sheep goat's gas thread and probie? lol http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768819&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post457572551

• Locked thread