Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ision, asthma, neurological imbalance, chronic fatigue, anxiety, and restless leg syndrome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

A appel macbook so you go blog about the above

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Will the pin worms in my rear end affect compile times? ill be using an IDE if that matters

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer

hypoallergenic computer

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
the thanatron

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
best OS for those with sun, pet, and dust allergies?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
What is the best operating system for me, anthropomorphised smelly garbage?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

are you insinuating that I kill myself? Newsflash dudette but the miracles of modern medicine have allowed even the most genetically disadvantaged live happy, healthy, productive lives.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

the goon doctor has a stickied thread called "you do not have low testosterone"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DuckConference posted:

the goon doctor has a stickied thread called "you do not have low testosterone"

nice forum lol

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Smythe posted:

are you insinuating that I kill myself? Newsflash dudette but the miracles of modern medicine have allowed even the most genetically disadvantaged live happy, healthy, productive lives.

better living through science when even flowers are trying to kill me

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
the blue leds on my case really fire up my fibromyalgia :(

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

loving this!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
purchase a macintosh and take the first step towards living a life that isn't poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
starting to feel weak as the night comes on. time to engage the cpap and toxin cleanse

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i think it's finally time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
I woke up with a cold and I am going to blame this thread and its multiple diseases. Thanks SMYTHE!

• Locked thread