Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Revolution?
Yes comrade!
No i am a scaredy cat piss baby :[
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

let my pickle go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

I just watched this. Am I supposed to assume the lyric is "you've got your dick to my head"? Because lol.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nathilus posted:

I just watched this. Am I supposed to assume the lyric is "you've got your dick to my head"? Because lol.

i honestly never watched/listened to it. i just think of the title when i hear someone is "cut from the team"

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i honestly never watched/listened to it. i just think of the title when i hear someone is "cut from the team"

Well the main chorus is "you got your *bleep* to my head." It's gotta be dick right? Or maybe cock. Shrug.

Anyway freeeeee willy!!!!! Dogwhistle.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nathilus posted:

Well the main chorus is "you got your *bleep* to my head." It's gotta be dick right? Or maybe cock. Shrug.

Anyway freeeeee willy!!!!! Dogwhistle.

looked up the lyrics it's gun they bleeped out gun. lol they made it more perverse through censoring, perfect.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Smash it Smash hit posted:

looked up the lyrics it's gun they bleeped out gun. lol they made it more perverse through censoring, perfect.

Whaaat? Hahaha that's ludicrous, and owns. Like it doesn't even make sense to bleep out gun, the thought didn't even cross my mind. Surely that has to be intentional. It's not just my ravening cockthirst I'm almost sure.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nathilus posted:

Whaaat? Hahaha that's ludicrous, and owns. Like it doesn't even make sense to bleep out gun, the thought didn't even cross my mind. Surely that has to be intentional. It's not just my ravening cockthirst I'm almost sure.

No it makes perfect sense *checks for mods* *whispers* the fat cat modulators will do anything to keep us to even think about guns for our revolution!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

dad che, so what

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
firday night any goon here wanna touch my donger?? :grin:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

so what

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FalloutGod posted:

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
The best part is that he got probated for making a fake gout thread in en and ppl started seriousposting about how theyve had gout all their adult lives like jesus eat a salad you bobby hill motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
dgsw seriously has one of the worst cases of gout possible, though

• Locked thread