Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:synpa:

gas this megathread tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

BooLoo posted:

pics thread morphed into cjs somewhere along the way which is a shame

its a cjs but with different people it's weird as heck

barons is their tori

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
there has always been chat in the pics thread, since before cjs even existed

it just used to be about cidrick's wife getting pissed off at christina hendricks

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
there used to be more pics :colbert:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Valeyard posted:

Weak, ugly, loser sitting in Starbucks sipping on a pumpkin spice latte, reading the cat thread, the PL thread, the cjs thread: "Still gotta get home, deworm the cat. Do you take apple pay?"

Strong, buff, alpha sitting in independent coffee place reading the independent one page threads and sipping on some strong java: "haha that's our echi. Wonder what moo cow is up to. I'll have another coffee and your number to go please"

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

the secfuck thread is the most useful thread in the forum which admittedly is a low bar

the best part though is that the serious topic thread in funny computer is way better and has actual experts posting in it whereas as the same topic in the serious computer forum is full of gibbering morons

yeah threads like that are the only legitimately "good" threads in yospos. at least good for people who don't spend so much time posting that they've crawled up their own rear end and see their Posting Persona when they look in the mirror each morning. me, i love the echi threads

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

some of those one off threads are good

and some are bad

:justpost:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

GameCube posted:

yeah threads like that are the only legitimately "good" threads in yospos. at least good for people who don't spend so much time posting that they've crawled up their own rear end and see their Posting Persona when they look in the mirror each morning.

It's me! lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
send the bitcoin thread to gbs where it belongs

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

merge the bitcoiners in with the xboners and star citizens, then ban them all please.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Shaggar posted:

send the bitcoin thread to gbs where it belongs

theres already one in gibbis and it is terrible

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
so then delete the one thats here

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
there was a good reddit thread once, but somebody blew it

pram
Jun 10, 2001
nope

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

GameCube posted:

yeah threads like that are the only legitimately "good" threads in yospos. at least good for people who don't spend so much time posting that they've crawled up their own rear end and see their Posting Persona when they look in the mirror each morning. me, i love the echi threads

in the regular forums, you need to waste time researching and typing up seriousposts to explain to an idiot why he's an idiot. then the idiot just rolls his face across his keyboard to make another dumbpost you have to waste like another hour of your time to smack down. repeat ad infinitum

in fyad lites you can just call him an idiot and move on

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

The Management posted:

bitcoins used to be funny but now they are just a rotting corpse. I still enjoy laughing at libertarians, though.

ya this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Suspicious posted:

in the regular forums, you need to waste time researching and typing up seriousposts to explain to an idiot why he's an idiot. then the idiot just rolls his face across his keyboard to make another dumbpost you have to waste like another hour of your time to smack down. repeat ad infinitum

in fyad lites you can just call him an idiot and move on
yeah i learned this lesson from... the bitcoin thread

though that was just heresiarch reposting someone else's old posts from helldump or w/e

• Locked thread