Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

We win.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
Nothing quite like spite to drive this over the finish line.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Glad to see the spirit of Cone still survives.

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Hooray Goons! :bird:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
:bird: Congratulations!

neogeo0823 posted:

Please promise me you guys'll crosspost any good tidbits from world chat.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

did it end how it began? was there praising the cone and massive crowding picking cones?

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Well done!

True story I was botting 24/7 and only ever did botchecks the first day or two while figuring out how the game worked.

Just so we're clear. The :spergin: dev banned goons over a frontend smilie addon while ppl could bot seven days a week with no fake off hours. :sad:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

LOL i never botted because I assumed I'd get banned

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Signed up as ruzihm

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Ruzihm posted:

Signed up as ruzihm
I sent you a guild invite :smugwizard:

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

:bravo:

Did anything happen in World? No one gloated, no one lamented?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

neogeo0823 posted:

:bravo:

Did anything happen in World? No one gloated, no one lamented?

yeah it was pretty chill but tbf it was the middle of the night on a Tuesday
I'll probably do a giveaway later if I remember, hand out some midrange stuff we have a fuckton of

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Everyone wake up, there's new content.

quote:

December 6th, 2020
NEW
At long last, the Deccan Territory has arrived! It is the sixth full map, covering levels 75 through 90 for most skills. Homey has done an astounding putting it all together, and I hope everyone enjoys the new content. You can blame me, Grumpy, for the delay in its release!

While we've done what we could to validate and run through every single action and item, there may be the occasional typo - please utilize the Typo Forum for letting me know so I can make the necessary corrections.

Lastly, like any existing content, effects / resources / etc. may very well change after the release. Enchanted modifications for example will be receiving a boost post-release.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
New content in amar :pusheen:

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

One should note that even if you don't have high levels in any skills, you can still come in and help the guild out. We'll need lots of wooden bowls, butter, and salt for the new island's foods; bottles and buckets for potions; parchments for spices and alchemy; and botas filled with water for gardening and cooking.

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french
In as dipwood.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

dipwood posted:

In as dipwood.

Invite sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

quote:

there's someone named "Skelly the Meatless Rat" who I think is trying to tell [the lead dev] they won't do winter gardens because they only do speed and also their fibromyalgia is acting up, unclear how they're related

Amaranthine: come for the holiday events, stay for the weirdos