Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Night
Sonnen - Bisping
Angle - Mysterio
Jones, Jr - Philips
Harvey - Ritch
East & West Toward The Front Over The Entire Surface Falls Count Anywhere Weapon Treasure Hunt Match
Riff Raff
View Results

• Locked thread
vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Id like to hear Roy call an mma fight someday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That was a good show

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
THAT'S GOTTA BE STEAMPUNK KANE

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If someone beats me I won't tell them to retire!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
he beat the hell out of me but yeah I think he should retire

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What the hell is that lady with the luchador mask?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i still dont believe this is real

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Everyone is putting over the team that put this together. Do you think they are happy with this or what?

i think everyone is happy with the payday

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Bard Maddox posted:

he beat the hell out of me but yeah I think he should retire

i mean roy would murder me with one punch and my spirit would come back from the dead for the post-fight interview and i'd still tell him to retire

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oatgan posted:

i think everyone is happy with the payday

Even the investors?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
man watching this weekend's fight night then watching this on the same day is a hell of a thing. great $12 purchase, that's worth skipping a couple beers for

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Everyone is putting over the team that put this together. Do you think they are happy with this or what?

There's no way this show made money, but it may wind up generating enough hype to justify a second show that could do better.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dias posted:

i mean roy would murder me with one punch and my spirit would come back from the dead for the post-fight interview and i'd still tell him to retire

Yeah, to be honest 1) he needs to retire and 2) he needed 2 rounds to beat a guy with no boxing experience and who took the fight on a week's notice at most. This doesn't make Roy look good

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

K8.0 posted:

There's no way this show made money, but it may wind up generating enough hype to justify a second show that could do better.

That is very optimistic, and thus not in the spirit of this evening.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Random torso and feet shots!!! wooo

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
WHAT the hell is this poo poo on after this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Please somebody post Maveric Harvey's post fight interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

http://gawker.com/5827426/the-collective-is-the-most-manly-reality-show-ever-filmed

quote:

The pilot for The Collective was uploaded this February to YouTube and has somehow managed to garner just 454 views since then. I stumbled upon it today because it was made by the same film production studio responsible for Rebecca Black's "Friday." Which is appropriate, because with its oddly off-tune charm, The Collective is the "Friday" of reality television.

• Locked thread