Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits

Ein cooler Typ posted:

lol this is a funny post

i'm trying to get mad at you for making fun of me but I can't stop laughing

Laugh, and the cute latina female laughs with you.

Cry, and you cry alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

very wise

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Maria was back tonight. I got a generous amount of chips.

Working the night shift tonight. Hopefully no one will call me and I can sit at the desk all night eating chips and reading the forums

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Be sure to put a plastic bag under the paper one that CLF dumps your greasy-assed chips into.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You should marry that female

MrWillsauce

whats your job? are you an intrepid private eye waiting for a case to come in

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

i knew she was trouble as soon as she walked in. cute latina females always are.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
boring security gard

Maybe somebody will call if they need a light bulb changed

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

MrWillsauce posted:

he's a professional chip gatherer

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

alnilam posted:

i knew she was trouble as soon as she walked in. cute latina females always are.

big black turnout

alnilam posted:

she had a bag full of tacos and chips up to her armpits

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
looks like Hagar has the right idea

----------------

MrWillsauce

before there were lovely unfunny webcomics, there were lovely unfunny regular comics

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
the new girl was working cashier today. maybe in a few months, I can learn her name!

----------------

MrWillsauce

I like your optimism

google THIS

big black turnout posted:

she had a bag full of tacos and chips up to her armpits

I casually wiped the salsa out of my eye. "Is that the best you can do, Chipstiff McGee?" I sneered.

Bandiet

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the new girl was working cashier today. maybe in a few months, I can learn her name!

Hey man, I've been a fan of this thread since it started, and I've really enjoyed checking in to read about your taqueria adventures, but I feel like I have to say something at this point.

This attitude here really pisses me off. You spent ages getting us to think that Maria might not even be working at the taqueria anymore, and then when you finally see her again, this is your response? I don't want to see another lovely post about how many chips you got or how awkward you are with women in general. I thought you reuniting with Maria would be a rekindling of the shy passion you showed back in March, but I guess you don't even care anymore, you just want to make it about you.

You lost your chances with the cute latina female, and now you're losing a reader.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Maria was back again tonight but the restaurant was busy so I didn't have a chance to flirt with her

I'm playing a game I invented tonight called salsa roulette.

Most of my salsa cups contain medium salsa, but there's a couple ones hidden in there with hot salsa. Should make a pleasant surprise later tonight

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

is this thread on yelp

• Locked thread