Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I've got the bacon-wrapped brown sugar smokies prepped, the fryer cleaned for wings, and a handle of Evan Williams.

Let's watch this turd of a show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
1. itll be a cold day in hell before another wwe match gets 5 stars, meltzer doesnt like the style
2. who cares

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I don't really care what Meltzer will rate it, but I think Zayn/Nakamura is about as good as a debut match can get.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

1. itll be a cold day in hell before another wwe match gets 5 stars, meltzer doesnt like the style
2. who cares

Literally the only reason I care is I like seeing things get recognized in ways I believe they deserve to. I think Sami and Shinsuke both deserve to add to their resumes with that sweet five snowflake goodness.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

if it's any consolation, Nakamura had two matches last year that got 5 stars

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

and when Sami gets released in a few years for being a vanilla midget, he'll have his pick of other federations even without a 5 star match

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I got some jerk chicken for the pre show. Wasn't as good tho because I ordered it last minute.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Well he deserves more for Being Nakamura.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jesus Christ that was a 5 star match if you've never seen another 5 star match maybe. It was great but it was literally a build-less debut match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I am so loving happy

We finally got A Bad Mania after A Bad Mania Build

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Hooooly poo poo I can't believe that happened. That was actually worse than it was expected to be. Wow. Like...I don't even know what to really say.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

no garbage in the ring after the main event. you people who went are cowards.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm glad I got to share in that miserable experience with this forum.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That wasn't the worst Wrestlemania of all time. Not by a long shot.

But that was the most oppressive, spiteful, hateful wrestling show since New Japan and WCW had a show in North Korea

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The only match where the right guy won was the ARMBAR.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

congratulations to Zack Ryder, Intercontinental Champion

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

"we want to make these lower tier belts meaningful!"

*gives belt to guy who hasn't been on TV in over a year*

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This is what it would have been like if Lex Luger won Wrestlemania X. We're stuck in the lovely timeline that should not be

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Three best booked matches tonight were a ten diva clusterfuck, a match that happened on the pre-pre show, and had Zack Ryder win the IC title. These were all over before the first hour of the show.

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Hey guys I think we're being too hasty, maybe we should just you know wait and see how it all plays out.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I simultaneously started watching NXT and WWE in August 2014. This weekend has been the culmination of everything I started watching.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

There's not listening to fans, then there's actively booking to spite them.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
That was the most awkward show I've ever seen.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Baron Corbin won his first wrestlemania match and for that i am thankful

now he can use the trophy to beat Austin Aries to death

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Everything was a gently caress you finish. The new Women's Title belt was only awarded due to interference from a man, ruining arguably the best event on the card. The main event was drowned in a chorus of boos so badly they had to actively destroy their own audio. I love wrestling so much, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That wasn't the worst Wrestlemania of all time. Not by a long shot.

But that was the most oppressive, spiteful, hateful wrestling show since New Japan and WCW had a show in North Korea

Also the women's match was so far above everything else it's amazing.

WHO THE gently caress BOOKED AND PLOTTED OUT THIS SHOW

• Locked thread