Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Godzilla,

I just wanted you to know that one day when I grow up I wanna be able to level cities and defend the Earth from flying moths and those cute twins and also the Smog Monster (is he related to Smaug? Just curious...) any ways thanks again you're great.

Youre Friend,

Jeffy Johnson
Chicago, USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

godzilla isn't real, kid

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear King Kong,

I just wanted you to know I was looking outside my window because I was working late and you crawled past my floor to the east a few apartments down. As you may already be aware there is a noise ordinance for the neighborhood and you were causing quite the ruckus let me tell you! Anyway, the next time you have the urge to make a fleet of US warships, aircraft and tanks for the love of Pete come buzzing, shooting and flying all around at an ungodly hour please take it elsewhere!

Sincerely,

Fletcher Johnson

Empire State Building
NY, NY

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MrWillsauce

yeah gently caress King Kong

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Mothra,

I like butterflies. I think you're pretty. I think your friends are pretty, too. Are they twins? I think they are. Mrs. Frances from Science Class said twins are fraternal or identical twins and I think they are identical twins. Anyway, here's a picture of a butterfly I drew!

Sincerely,

Nancy S. Johnson

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Ghidra,

You three-headed motherf****! I saved up for 10 years for the vacation of a lifetime and you had to go and f*** it all up! I hope you get a migraine for each one of your f***g heads, you piece of f***g s**t! Do you even remember trashing that RV you picked up and smashed into the side of a dam? I doubt you do, well I was in it, you son of a b***h and you better hope I don't get you! I have a modified heat-seeking fire-and-forget system waiting for your rear end! It's officially Ghidra season

Sincerely,

Charlton Heston-Johnson

alnilam

Dear Godzilla,

Please tell your son Godzooki that he and my son Travis can't be friends outside of school anymore. Godzooki is, well, no offense but a bit bumbling, and somehow he's a magnet for dangerous adventures. My son's grades are suffering and I worry for his safety. I'm sorry it has to be this way. Perhaps someday when they're older and more mature.

Sincerely,
Dad Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

Dear Godzilla,

keep up the good work. you the man.

Love,
Lyndon Johnson

• Locked thread