Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i hope it will be a good one :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
when is it coming

Android Blues

the best post ever had better be inside the surly confines of this thread soon, that's all i'm saying

Android Blues

preparing my plinth upon the mantel; a velvet pillow, a bronze plaque above

my home is ready to play task to a pale replication of the best post that's ever been made. if you can make it soon that would be better because then i could set the glass case down

Android Blues

Android Blues

it's been almost two hours since quidnose said he would make the best post ever. my mouth is dry. i'm hungry, and shaking, but i cannot leave my post - must be here to greet it when it comes

the unabonger
anxiously awaiting... the post

FluffieDuckie

guys i'm going to have to go to bed soon. will someone text me when the post comes through?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
i would but i don't have your number and am on the wrong continent

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Hey I heard there's going to be a really good post. Did I miss it?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i came all this way for the best post ever...

the unabonger
dont worry, op is just crafting it. the best post ever.

Android Blues

(in echoing voice of i flunked out's post) the best post ever...

Android Blues

quidnose, we're going to need you to report to the thread soon with the best post ever. i know it's going to be a good post - perhaps the best one ever - in fact, certainly that - but we all have families to go home to and tiny little mouths to feed (our own mouths, which i assume are unilaterally very small)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

breakfast dorito

you're letting the team down man

Urodov

the only real question is, what kind of meme is it going to be?

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Quidnose, we've waited a while now. If we don't see the greatest post of all time very soon I'm going to have to gas this thread using the arbitrary powers that I temporarily have.

hi how are you ♥

Android Blues

Please, Saint Isaias Boner. Give Quidnose a chance. Of course if he fails to deliver i'll be equally incensed, angry beyond belief and ready to dole out infinite punishments, but I really believe that he's about to do it - make the best post ever, that is - any minute now.

breakfast dorito

make byob great again, quidnose

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Android Blues posted:

Please, Saint Isaias Boner. Give Quidnose a chance. Of course if he fails to deliver i'll be equally incensed, angry beyond belief and ready to dole out infinite punishments, but I really believe that he's about to do it - make the best post ever, that is - any minute now.

Your eloquent and heartfelt support for Quidnose has stayed my treacherous hand, which was previously hovering over the gas button but now instead waits to rate this thread "5" when Quidnose inevitably delivers on his promise.

hi how are you ♥

Android Blues

thank you. i'm already preparing a place in the gold mine for when Quidnose leavens the raw, grating coarseness of our posts with the rarefying beauty of the best post ever. As a mod team, I think this will be our landmark moment.

Quidthulhu

it was a fool, for april, for the post itself was the only post that i did make, thus handing you a heaping of irony

....success?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i don't know about wherever you are but in the UK if you play an April fool's joke after midday it is you, OP, who is the April Fool

Quidthulhu

the tables have turned!!!

Urodov

ah yes., ironies. the favorite meme

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

I don't get it?

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

I don't like getting bamboozled, swindled, or tricked, op

the unabonger
ban the op for getting my hopes up, and then crushing them brutally

deep dish peat moss

I know what the best post ever is but lowtax installed a killswitch that goes off if I ever post it again.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Wh...where is it? :ohdear:

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
This is not the best post. This is just a tribute.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

Quidnose posted:

it was a fool, for april, for the post itself was the only post that i did make, thus handing you a heaping of irony

....success?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tears are streaming down my face. this was the right thing to do, not for your awful sake, but for the sake of the best post ever, which never had a chance to exist

Shakill OReal posted:

I know what the best post ever is but lowtax installed a killswitch that goes off if I ever post it again.

this sounds promising though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Everyone is back so I fear you have lost your chance, Quidnose. I'll close this now so your failure can continue to reproach you, but should you draft the best post in the history of the world please PM someone and this thread will reopen to receive your genius.

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread