Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

i just started playing this after getting it on a sale recently and holy poo poo this is an amazing game

everyone should play this tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Diaper shite poofter

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's amazing and so is the NG+ mode. My only beef with this game is that it has 9000 secrets I am too dumb for, and also that the clothes that make it easier to dash make u dash a billion times perfectly to get it first

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's like saying the problem with a game is its too fun though. Game is epic and everyone should try it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

really cool game but too many secrets are "leap of faith dash off this specific gap" imho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

really cool game but too many secrets are "leap of faith dash off this specific gap" imho

every single secret has a hint, or you can spot it with the railgun

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

every single secret has a hint, or you can spot it with the railgun

I had to look up one or two a while back, but every time I felt like an idiot because I noticed the hints on the way there

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

everything about this game is great really but the little intro level is a masterpiece. teaches you all the rules of the game without shouting at you, you actually can't progress to the real game without uncovering some "secret" areas that tells you "yep you need to watch for little details"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Only got my 5th triangle unlock in the 3rd zone and went "holy poo poo theres four more!?" Good poo poo.

Only got up to 160 on the dashes in the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

You can cheese the dash chains with a keyboard but that is a breach of the gamer's code of honor, in my opinion.

• Locked thread