Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

re the gayest creatures on our planet.

this rare monkey seen here is drilnking pee like an idiot

this fucken dumbass monkey needs to get his dad to help him get all the star coins in mario 3d land

if you watch monkeys objectively for a lifetime - you will see that monkeys are dumb and have tiny lil dicks.

this dipshit monkey is wearing a drat football, on its head. marvelous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

A LOVELY LAD posted:

this dipshit monkey is wearing a drat football, on its head. marvelous

while this monkey is clearly dumb I believe monkeys call it soccer

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey monkey, gently caress you!! you are so dumb and we will make sure it stays that way

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this monkey can't understand why no one will hire him :

and this monkey looks smart because of his glasses but he still can't get a job at the local accounting firm

alnilam

The Attenborough monologue about the flea circus except it's monkeys who are watching the circus and he's going on and on about how loving dumb they are for really thinking there are fleas

alnilam

"The gorilla said to its mother in sign language, 'look mommy I can see the fleas I can see the fleas!'... what a loving dumbass, there were obviously no fleas there haha!"

A LOVELY LAD

this monkey is holding its dumb baby monkey wrong, dumb monkey will contribute to the ending of its gene pool and baby monkey is too much of a lil loser to do anything about it

MrWillsauce

dolphins are making this exact thread about humans on dolphin byob right now

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
haha, look at those monkey fellers! thinking they are humans

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

A LOVELY LAD

this monkey just badly photoshopped a pipe in so he seemed sophisticated and chiil, dumbass lil moron

Nosfereefer

me appreciating good posts

Nosfereefer

A LOVELY LAD posted:

this monkey just badly photoshopped a pipe in so he seemed sophisticated and chiil, dumbass lil moron

thats byob for you, haha

Android Blues

MrWillsauce posted:

dolphins are making this exact thread about humans on dolphin byob right now

the dolphin byob tier list (LONG AWAITED)

A+ (ecco tier)
now this is podracing
need to ventral
Sebastian (from little mermaid) <--- thats his full user name, they come up with some pretty wacky stuff on dolphin byob

flipper tier
the human dolphin
Pan Fluke
fish persona
Lissodelphis

chum tier
BILLY_KORGAN 1989 (chittering noises that translate to "dont post here")

Nosfereefer

dolphin byob is not v chill...

MrWillsauce

posting with a porpoise

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

posting with a porpoise

hey! I identify as a porpoise!

Piso Mojado

Dolphins are not idiots, just liars. they want to be different so they say they're mammals, but really who do they think theyre fooling, stupid fish.

Piso Mojado

*smuggly listening to a dolphin tell me about how he's a mammal* oh really, that's interesting - you are very hip and popular in the ocean I bet. soooo..remind me again the last time you walked on land ? Oh wait, i forgot haha you have fins, not legs! I'm so sorry I keep bringing that up...I'm such a dunce. Now go on, what were you saying about not being a fish?

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 3, 2016

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
dolphins may be dumb but the dolphin version of rznv is better

dolphin BYOB hasn't been the same since manateecrash truther left

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
many dolphins keep manatees as pets but sometimes when they get out they get hit by boats

:ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
but dolphins in dolphin BYOB usually just post pictures of their urchins and other urchin related memes

google THIS

there are zero monkeys in the op fyi

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

What is a monkey?
Where do they come from?
Are they our friends or are they enemies?

They call brine shrimp sea monkeys. Does that mean that monkeys are related to shrimp?

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

I feel like I'm asking myself a lot of Monkey related questions. Guess I was never really aware of monkeys before I read this thread

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
What is a monkey? a little hairy pre person
Where do they come from? trees
Are they our friends or are they enemies?friends, they are way into magic if you want to get friends points fast

They call brine shrimp sea monkeys. Does that mean that monkeys are related to shrimp?yes

A LOVELY LAD

ChairmanMeow posted:

What is a monkey? a little hairy pre person

OPEN YOUR EYES PRE-PLE

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

bonus: a cat that think it is a monkey:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

bonus: a cat that think it is a monkey:

wtf cat!?

• Locked thread