Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Franco: *chatting up other virgins as minotaur ship departs* *chatting as minotaur ship arrives* Virgins, as minotaur charges: "Oh thank Zeus"

Zeus: Franco, you can leave. I am sending Hermes to help you find your way out. Franco: This labyrinth sucks.

hey zeus how come i got sacrificed but that trans bashing hercules still feasts

Though Francodysseus was in disguise, his old servant recognized him by the golden fleece club card on his tunic

To distract his men from the alluring call of the sirens, Francodysseus showed them his posts

bored the hydra, bored the nemean lion, bored the bronze bull

*is conned by atlas to hold the forums sphere* *complains so much atlas gets annoyed and takes the sphere back*

francoedipus, the man destined to kill the forums and marry his hot sister, stabbed out his own eyes. Not because he hosed his mom, but to avoid seeing gbs.

when he gets chained to the mountain and the bird comes down to rip out his liver, he tries vainly to suck the birds dick.

Discord throws into the group of Ralp, Franco, and QCS a golden apple "to the whiniest"

a mirror shileld that doesnt reflect all that much but has MEDUSA IS BAD written on it instead

*hangs in front of charon's boat amongst the hordes of penniless lost souls* *holds his two coins in his hands, complains that the lost souls are crass and unfunny* *doesnt take the boat*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006
I like the movie better op.

Aug 4, 2010

the wage gap

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Franctigone defies the king's prohibition and buries that cock in his rear end

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Spanish Hercules says, "Maybe I'll kill the hydra tomorrow. I'm really tired right now and need a siesta."

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

*is tasked with cleaning the augean stables* *tries to force all the turds out with a stream of his own turds* *fails* *sulks away*

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont get it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You: Don't put on that shirt, it's been soaked in Chiron's poisoned blood.

Francules: You think I don't already know that? I'm a genius and I have the card to prove it. *Puts on poisoned shirt anyway while looking you right in the eye*

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

*gifts the ladythread with a pretty wooden horsie* *jumps out at night*

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

*tries to crawl past the blind cyclops disguised as a sheep* *fucks it up by loudly complaining about the cyclops' racism*

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

*turns into golden rain* *nobody is impregnated, it was just piss*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the only thing good about this thread is your sweet avatar OP

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seriously, if any of you misguided youths think reading this is a good idea, try spending that time you would have used on it railing crank and staring at OPs sweet avatar

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sagitirius: looks like we be settin sail for ye olde ides of march, matey
dracula: i vant to suck your blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Mexican Jercules
Hola hombre