Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Ratzinc posted:

Episode 13 came out today, first 9 minutes were essentially a clip show but drat, one of my favorite episodes overall.

Not sure i'd rank it up that high but it definitely had some good goofs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
It was fun, but I'm definitely glad that it didn't air a week after the last episode. It wouldn't have had as much charm following the finale.

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
Unlike Poochy, I hope he doesn't die on the way back to his home planet.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!

Drink Top posted:

It was fun, but I'm definitely glad that it didn't air a week after the last episode. It wouldn't have had as much charm following the finale.

Same here. If it was aired in time to be a finale I would've been disappointed, but it's a great "oh yeah! Sakamoto!"

• Locked thread