Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
This was supposed to be a routine maintenance EVA.

Alas, one little slip and here I am, slowly floating into the dark void of space and the TV reporter keeps asking stupid questions instead of letting me listen to my favourite song...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
cop 1: It looks like the victim died sitting in front of a piece of paper with "1+2 = ???" on it.
cop 2: Report from the mortician just came back. Looks like the cause of death was a stress-induced brain haemorrhage

alnilam

no they will not posted:

cop 1: It looks like the victim died sitting in front of a piece of paper with "1+2 = ???" on it.
cop 2: Report from the mortician just came back. Looks like the cause of death was a stress-induced brain haemorrhage

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

no they will not posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

no they will not posted:

yeah actually they will
Detective 1: based on the preliminary autopsy and a cursory examination of the victim's youtube history it appears he was watching a top 10 hayao miyazaki films video and when they put they wind rises above spirited away he screamed so hard his heart exploded
Detective 2: drat shame

alnilam

central, this is unit 501
--go ahead 501--
looks like we got a dead human latina female here - pretty cute too. died of a tortilla chip cut to the hand. Must've gotten a little too excited about giving extra chips to someone. drat shame...

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

central, this is unit 501
--go ahead 501--
looks like we got a dead human latina female here - pretty cute too. died of a tortilla chip cut to the hand. Must've gotten a little too excited about giving extra chips to someone. drat shame...

MrWillsauce

in her diary she laments unrequited love for an awkward white boy

eonwe

i almost will certainly die doing something mediocre

ill go out the way i lived, being mediocre

Macnult

the day he died it was warm and sunny outside, with only a few clouds that kept you from saying "there isn't a cloud in the sky".

he slept in.

Scaly Haylie

the OP's assertion that spaghetti is mediocre is...worrying

yeah actually they will
Mediocore is my third or fourth favorite genre of music

Scaly Haylie

no they will not posted:

Mediocore is my third or fourth favorite genre of music

boo

Senior Management

officer: Any luck piecing this case together?

detective: I think I've fathomed this out. Next to the shriveled body was a note. All it said was "so hungey for burriot."

:jerry:

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Cop 1: Multiple injuries, fractures, bruising - body came to rest at the bottom of the stairs.

Cop 2: ♫ There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold....

treasure bear

i hope my death is an elaborate setup for a unique and otherworldly pun

Scaly Haylie

Vynar posted:

officer: Any luck piecing this case together?

detective: I think I've fathomed this out. Next to the shriveled body was a note. All it said was "so hungey for burriot."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

treasure bear posted:

i hope my death is an elaborate setup for a unique and otherworldly pun
Cop 1: Hey, check out this knife!
Cop 2: is that written in blood?
Cop 1: yea, but what does it say?
Cop 2: "Hello" ??
Cop 1: :haw:

• Locked thread