Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like when people use "awesome drunk food" as a lure to go to some restaurant that's dumb as hell dude. awesome drunk food is all about convenience and proximity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't read thread how many people posted about how they love lovely third world garbagemeat instead of the bland poo poo op posted

edit: lol someone posted about eating mexican food in the midwest lol what the gently caress

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Applebees

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Larry Parrish posted:

If it's chain it ain't mexican you gently caress up.

There's plenty of mexican chains you dumb gringo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

there's a local place called Cali Burrito that's supposedly amazing, but i've never gone to it, partly because it's the size of a shoebox and crammed into the parking lot of an old, out-of-the-way mini golf place. also apparently there was a kitchen fire a few months back and now the food isn't as spectacular as people said it was, which sucks.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Taco Bueno is pretty okay.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

There's plenty of mexican chains you dumb gringo.

He was talking about loving Del Taco

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Taco Bell is pretty good. Especially the chalupas and crunchwrap supremes. Honestly if you want ethnic food though you can't go wrong with anything from the Bell.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

SurfaceDetail posted:

Taco Bell is pretty good. Especially the chalupas and crunchwrap supremes. Honestly if you want ethnic food though you can't go wrong with anything from the Bell.

put two chicken quesoritos in the fridge for a couple hours and return to them when drunk unghghh

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
the only case in which taco bell is preferable is if its the only place you can safely stumble drunkenly to

that being said, chicken and cheese chalupas pair pretty well with a nice parking lot beer

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

KiteAuraan posted:

Carolina's in the Most Barrio rear end Part of Phoenix is 10/10. They make their own tortillas, the floor is concrete, it looks, feels and tastes like North Mexico. If you're a honkey, Vaquero's in Tempe is good, great lengua, tripas and cabeza burros. If you're King Honkey of Wisconsin, then southwest chain Federico's is good, authentic enough and good prices. Their chile relleno burrito is 10/10. If you're some dork who needs to just get his rear end back to Duluth or Green Bay or wherever the gently caress then I guess El Pollo Loco and Chipotle.

This guy is right on the money. Carolinas tortillas :allears:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
If you are racist and insist only authentic mexicans make your food. Then i suggest panda express

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

When I visited Virginia Beach there was a Mexican place right off the Main Street called Side Street Cantina that was the best Mexican I have ever had.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
How has nobody mentioned Casa Bonita yet, what the gently caress is wrong with you goons

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive seen a number of great local mexican places transform into gringo havens complete with full english menus, pictures of the food, and 300-500% uptick in prices on every single item. in that regard i appreciate that so many goons support taco bell.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

The only way to tell if its a good 3rd world food place in a 1st world country is if you can get a live chicken and/or phone cards there

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Kung Food posted:

If you aren't eating Mexican from a food truck or some shady as hell hole in the wall restaurant run by people that barely speak English: lol, just lol.

Oh... you're still eating MEXICAN food? :smug:

These days, it's only Columbian or Ecuadorian fare for me. :smug: :smug: :smug: :somg:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I was in Colorado Springs once and went to El Taco Rey and it was the best Mexican food I've ever had

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh... you're still eating MEXICAN food? :smug:

These days, it's only Columbian or Ecuadorian fare for me. :smug: :smug: :smug: :somg:

If they ever speak english to me i spit in their face and burn the whole place down so i never eatnthere agaim because it's ruined

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol if you actually like colombian or ecuadorian food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
why yes i get snoody at where I eat my fine mexican cuisine.

That only poor mexican people eat and its the equivalent of gas station eggsalad sandwiches.

• Locked thread