Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010

PerrineClostermann posted:

Will there even be a next season?

No one knows.

I think it's fair to say at this point that at the time the first season came out, there were no plans for a continuation. I doubt they expected it to be as big a hit as it was.

But Rezero is popular still, and the LN version of arc 4 just concluded a month ago. (Even in LN form, which condensed things a lot from the WN, Arc 4 is almost the length of the first three arcs combined) There's also still that OVA that should get an official release date soon.

If there's ever a season 2, it'll probably get announced this year, sometime.

madmac fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jan 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
At the very least it's the trend now to take breaks between seasons for the source material to catch up, we just gotta hope that the publisher isn't going to knife us.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Raenir Salazar posted:

At the very least it's the trend now to take breaks between seasons for the source material to catch up, we just gotta hope that the publisher isn't going to knife us.

if you get knifed you'll have to wait however many more days

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Re Zero is very, very popular in Japan at the moment, and there might be a release date given for the Re Zero OVA at the Anime Japan expo this march.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

If they make it, I may consider resubscribing to a stream service. None of the new animes appeal to me much,but a new rezero season will do.

• Locked thread