Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Youth voter turnout was absolutely pathetic, as it usually is in New York:

7%? For King Millennial himself? Inexcusable.

7% isn't too bad considering that age group is like, 9% of the voting age population in New York.

the 18-24 and 25-29 groups together did 17% of the vote and are 19% or 20% of the voting age population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

A Winner is Jew posted:

Only idiots saw that

sorry for your loss

Yikes, and people say I'm a bad poster

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Yikes, and people say I'm a bad poster

they're not wrong

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

fishmech posted:

7% isn't too bad considering that age group is like, 9% of the voting age population in New York.

the 18-24 and 25-29 groups together did 17% of the vote and are 19% or 20% of the voting age population

I'm really amazed at how close the 25-29 vote is. Obama disillusionment?

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

25-29 has tended to break heavily for Sanders in past results so I think it's the opposite of Obama disillusionment.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Kalman posted:

25-29 has tended to break heavily for Sanders in past results so I think it's the opposite of Obama disillusionment.

I think they mean disillusionment with the "Hope & Change" rhetoric

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
There's a lot more young, upwardly mobile professionals making decent money in NY than in a lot of other states.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

point of return posted:

do you know who donors are

The only people :shillary: answers to? Yes.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Immortan posted:

The only people :shillary: answers to? Yes.

this is true, i'm the one that told her to try bubble tea

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

jisforjosh posted:

That age group in New York, particularly New York City, is a lot more likely to be either minority or making quite a bit of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Xandu posted:

There's a lot more young, upwardly mobile professionals making decent money in NY than in a lot of other states.

A good hypothesis for the 25-29 crowd. Likely the majority are working and not students.

• Locked thread