Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

I've explained this before but I can't expect everyone to read every thread do I'll do it again here.

We are told to only request title changes as occasional rewards for things. I gave out a pile of them for people who participated in the art thread and I'm doing it again for the resolutions thread. As it is I'm handing out more titles on average than almost any other mod which I'm comfortable doing because I like encouraging significant effort but I totally understand why they try to limit it because let's face it, if everyone got free title changes no one would buy them and the website's business model requires that influx of cash

Your best bet to get me to hand out a pile of ghost poster tags is figure out a project to reward significant effort which I'm always happy to support

Also this is a lot of words but I'm not mad at Isaias I've actually been laughing along but I'm laying in bed right now and can't think of a briefer more lighthearted way to say all of this before my coffee

Also someone please bring me some coffee

I can give you the recipe to what we now call the "Black Death Incident" in which I made a mug of coffee..

Well, I never made instant coffee before, figured it wasn't as strong as beans, so I took 8 parts water, 3 parts instant coffee... (that was all the coffee we had left).
Cooked it up, poured it - it had a strange effect, it was so black - that you merely observed it by the light around it. It was so dark it didn't have any proper reflections.. kinda like a black hole.

They said bring it on, I said OK, Couldn't really make new coffee since that was all of it, and only cowards dilute coffee... What happend afterwards, I won't get into detail with - but it is to this day refered to as the "Black Death Incident".

Enjoy!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob project bribe fluffie with gratuitous amounts of coffee for cool lil ghost tags

FluffieDuckie

i promise you that if someone had shown up in my bedroom at that moment i would have rewarded them with a ghost tag

right after i called the police

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

guns for tits

Ghoul's out for summer

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

full disclosure: at no point did I ask fluffie about this or tell her i was offering an av change, nor (if you read the posts i made carefully) did I categorically say that fluffie would actually give you an av change

also I didn't think she'd actually do it

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

i like duplicitousness in my iks

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

saint idaiah's boner posted:

fluffie will give you the tag and this is in no way a lie. I am not using this contest to steal the worlds best ghost stories from all the greatest minds in byob the chill forum so that I can make a spooky short story anthology and take all the credit. i don't even believe in ghost writers.
hmmm

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

what i really said posted:

fluffie will probably not give you the tag and this is in no way a lich.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

It's done.

hi how are you ♥

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

You realise that you really are a Lich now - Ghost+Skeleton, ye?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Uxzuigal posted:

You realise that you really are a Lich now - Ghost+Skeleton, ye?

....something went wrong....

hi how are you ♥

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

....something went wrong....

Welcome to Lich Club.
First Rule of Lich Club:
You don't talk about Lich Club!

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

how do you take your coffee fluffieduckie

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

MrWillsauce posted:

how do you take your coffee fluffieduckie

black like boner's phylactery

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

December Octopodes posted:

black like boner's phylactery

excuse me, it's called a "reliquary"

hi how are you ♥

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Woah now

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

i'm just keeping it casual

peanut

I told windows 10 to go away but it installed anyway :sassargh: What is the incantation for the windows 10 ghost to invoke classic solitaire?!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

peanut posted:

I told windows 10 to go away but it installed anyway :sassargh: What is the incantation for the windows 10 ghost to invoke classic solitaire?!

Not 100% sure, but I think it is in a paid windows app now.

<3 <3 Vanisher

peanut

Exorcise me

Ninja Dan

Barn door's open!
oh shi, no idea there was already a ghost thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Ninja Dan posted:

oh shi, no idea there was already a ghost thread