Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ghlbtsk posted:

Has anyone here even bothered to try putting dice in an oven?
I didn't think so. So before you judge, try it and the results may surprise you.

Get this.................. Oven "Dice" Gay :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

JessicaDupre posted:

Yes, very good. That's sexism.

what's your fake robot rear end doing now

are you actually going to stick out your lie or are you gonna come clean

if you don't come clean, you're a coward

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Lowtax posted:

I would like to introduce to you all the greatest redditor to ever grace g*d's green Earth, "Ovendice."

https://www.reddit.com/user/Ovendice

Mr. Ovendice is an amazingly creative, passionate, well read individual possessing enough raw strength and courage to finally share the truth about women. He won't be deterred by any politically correct, jackbooted thug thought police dictating his opinions! He's a REAL MAN and a REAL MAN who isn't afraid to tell it like it is!

On the subject of women:

Also on the subject of women:

Hmm, well okay here's another on the subject of women:

Oh, alright, one more on the subject of women:

Wait, all these quotes seem to be on the subject of women, don't they?

Well maybe he has opinions on something differe-

Okay, enough quotes. Let's check out his artistic side!

Excellent use of stock images to help masterfully illustrate his point, which I believe might have something to do with women.

Now here's a fun little number. Note the masterful Photoshop job; it actually appears as if those french fries are literally falling out of that woman's armpits!!!

This could be one heck of an inspirational poster countless men would take pride adhering to their cubicle walls. It's poignant, educational, and best of all the last word is really big and red! What can't this guy do?

In conclusion, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Ovendice is the greatest reddit member to ever register. He may possibly be the greatest person to ever be born (no doubt from the womb of some dumb, untalented, idiot bitch woman). If you can find a redditor greater than him, please share them here so I can see how they fail to even come close to Ovendice's superiority.

Neat!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i disagree, lowtax, because two worlds has been a redditor for a couple of years now

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 07:49 on May 1, 2016

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Reddit owns

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if he said "wearing deodorant is ableist" he'd be a tumblrite and not a redditor. it's almost like they're two sides of the same coin

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Y-Hat posted:

if he said "wearing deodorant is ableist" he'd be a tumblrite and not a redditor. it's almost like they're two sides of the same coin

you mean mentally ill people are all over the internet? hmmmmmm

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Lowtax, this whole thread is just so that you can have someone to point to when Lady A dies under mysterious circumstances, isn't it?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm like as red as they come and even I would tell this retard to put some deodorant on and stop acting like a dumb poo poo. It's not class war when people ask you if you could maybe have basic hygiene and not inflict your smells on others.

Most of Reddit is like this, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wow this whole thread is great https://www.reddit.com/r/spikes/comments/4hnr1m/discussion_a_small_step_toward_corporate/d2rfgbc
He thinks the only reason people want him to put deodorant on his stinky rear end is because feminists said so

• Locked thread