Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
uesswork

so last night I had this dream right, but nothing about it made a lot of sense but I get the feeling it might have a deeper meaning if I can fit the pieces together.

the basic plot is that Kobe Bryant chose me for the coveted position of his top fuckboi but through the whole dream I felt like he was ignoring me and my needs. The weird thing is though in the dream I knew I might not be able to handle his bbc, so what is a fuckboi to do? I think we were camping in the dream too because there were a lot of trees and water and poo poo. But black people don't go camping so maybe the setting was different.

One of the other things I remember about the dream is we tried to find some weed but the weed could not be found, does that mean I need to smoke some weed?

When I woke up from the dream I noticed I was a little sweaty so it must be a pretty intense lifestyle being Kobe Bryant's fuckboi. My BMI is 24.5 which is the high end of the normal weight range, are there any goons with a medical background who can give some insight into BMI relationship with dream content?

My family was in the dream too but they were very supportive of enjoying bbc though, I doubt that is a major plot point.

What could this dream possibly mean? The best I can come up with is I need to do some anal stretching and buy weed, but I'm no Freud scholar and I know at least some posters here have gone so far as to gently caress their mother, any perspectives into these visions are appreciated. If you need any more details from the dream please inquire below.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

F... F-minus.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

The Bananana posted:

F... F-minus.

Did you say S?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

im thinking of changing my name to turbo or grobby

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

HD DAD posted:

Did you say S?

:cheers:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

porkie pie

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dont make me laugh i'm trying to balance a pencil on my nose

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
please I'm begging you I need to know what the meaning of being kobe bryan'ts fuckboi

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

dont make me laugh i'm trying to balance a pencil on my nose

i like throwin em at the ceiling

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

i like throwin em at the ceiling

heh the truth is out there rite??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Iron Prince posted:

heh the truth is out there rite??

still gone

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

The key to the whole dream is KOBE, an acronym that refers to the honour Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire. Your wish to receive it but you can't take one. The missing weed is literal, while FUCKBOI is clearly jumbled, an anagram of BIC OF UK. Your unconscious mind has clearly found a path to achieve your dreams: move to England, get a job at the headquarters of the BIC stationary company there to found a new BIC marijuana division, thus finding the weed, and from there the course to your knighthood will be obvious.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

chaosbreather posted:

The key to the whole dream is KOBE, an acronym that refers to the honour Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire. Your wish to receive it but you can't take one. The missing weed is literal, while FUCKBOI is clearly jumbled, an anagram of BIC OF UK. Your unconscious mind has clearly found a path to achieve your dreams: move to England, get a job at the headquarters of the BIC stationary company there to found a new BIC marijuana division, thus finding the weed, and from there the course to your knighthood will be obvious.

this dreams much cooler than the other one

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Good loving choice my man

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I will anal you anytime OP

Oh wait, you're talking about gay dream poo poo, nevermind

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

mdm posted:

please I'm begging you I need to know what the meaning of being kobe bryan'ts fuckboi

Probably latent homosexuality. Go out and see if you want to let other men pick up on you.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
But okay, let's try this: you recently got in contact with an old crush/someone you really wanted to get to know better, a long time ago, but they're much less interesting & attractive now for some reason.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
hey yeah if you're a hot chick I'll anal the poo poo out of your dreams :quagmire:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

rudatron posted:

But okay, let's try this: you recently got in contact with an old crush/someone you really wanted to get to know better, a long time ago, but they're much less interesting & attractive now for some reason.

Are you saying that OP met Kobe before?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
it means everything is ok and you are ok. incidentally, what's your credit card number?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This particular dream is a premonition. When it actually happens you'll be weirded out thinking about it.

• Locked thread