Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dear draft board,

:synpa:

ya boi,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i look forward to hearing from you.

this is sparta,
Idiot

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
To whom it may concern,

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Sincerely,

Permabanned poster niggerstomper58

Enc.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
im gonna do a cybercrime with the old prodromal

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
address it to "me bruddah". At some point refer to things being "all cook and curry". You're welcome.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
There's a subforum with s thread that will help you with this question it's the business one under ask tell.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oi! oval office in charge of hiring:

Hire me now and the pay better be good too or I'll come over and rape your rear end.

Yours respectfully,

setafd

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CompanyName:
I'm here to suck dick and cry, and I'm all outta dick.
Thank you,
IdiotGuy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

setafd posted:

so I'm trying to write a cover letter for a position I'm applying to, but I don't know who's going to read it! how should I address my letter? "to whom it may concern" seems really blase and I'd like to avoid that

"To the HNIC of this mother-fucker" works like gangbusters imo

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Dear sir or madam, I should like to precede my letter with the following caveat, which is of the greatest significance and whose reasons of inclusion at this prior juncture will soon, I hope no doubt become readily apparent,
I am not racist, but...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ATTN: FUCKFACE

It has recently come to my attention etc..

that is all

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Hi, it's me, the big boss, I'm forwarding you this guy's resume, it looks GREEAT! Definite hire. Or Else...

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

SHISHKABOB posted:

There's a subforum with s thread that will help you with this question it's the business one under ask tell.

wow, and I guess I should take my personal problems to E/N, too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

setafd posted:

wow, and I guess I should take my personal problems to E/N, too

you dont have to home, but ya cant stay here. happy trails, buckaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe